Friday, Feb 15, 2008 London Pre-Heel Meet Dinner/Drinks

iloveboots

We have located a Bar/Restaurant in SOHO/London area for a pre-Heel Meet Dinner & Drinks and are awaiting confirmation on a reservation request. We have requested a 7:30pm table for the evening. The location has Asian style food; lounge/bar; DJ; dancing. So we get a good handle on numbers for the reservation who would be attending? More info to follow when we have a confirmation from the location. Probable (5): Kneehighs Admirer 5577 iloveboots mrs. iloveboots 5inchlover

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Yes, Count me in for this Friday evening meal. Don't forget to let us all know the name of the restaurant! (I'm also attending the Friday lunch in Greenwich and the main Saturday Heelmeet at the Miller). Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

We are now up to 9 probables for Friday night....name and directions are still to come. Just finalizing with the restaurant/bar and we know you won't be dissappointed!

We have located a Bar/Restaurant in SOHO/London area for a pre-Heel Meet Dinner & Drinks and are awaiting confirmation on a reservation request. We have requested a 7:30pm table for the evening. The location has Asian style food; lounge/bar; DJ; dancing.

So we get a good handle on numbers for the reservation who would be attending?

More info to follow when we have a confirmation from the location.

Probable (9):

Kneehighs

Admirer 5577

iloveboots

mrs. iloveboots

5inchlover

airwolf

heelfan

crotchhiboots

loveshiheels

Info on Friday (Feb 15) pre-heel meet night venue, name, location, directions, website, a revue are all located in the calendar for Feb 15th.................. check it out. We have a rsvn for 12 and so far 9 people have confirmed joining us. Don't be left out, let us know if you're joining us....and we can always get back in touch with the restaurant if demand exceeds the dozen seats we have now. david & cathy

My train arrives at King's Cross at 1300. Calv and I are booked into the Novotel on Euston Rd (about 1/2 mile from King's X) Please book us both in for the evening meal. (I'm taking a punt that this will be OK with Calv.) Xa

Info on Friday (Feb 15) pre-heel meet night venue, name, location, directions, website, a revue are all located in the calendar for Feb 15th..................

check it out.

We have a rsvn for 12 and so far 9 people have confirmed joining us. Don't be left out, let us know if you're joining us....and we can always get back in touch with the restaurant if demand exceeds the dozen seats we have now.

david & cathy

Count me in

We now have 12 members on the reservation list. We will be in touch with "RED" in the next few days, is there anyone else who would like to join us so we can adjust the reservation number accordingly? It currently rests at 12.

Also note, the reservation is under the name "david fuller" when you arrive. The table is held for 7:30pm but anytime after 7:30 works as we will be there holding the table.

See Kneehighs post a few posts earlier for the link to the calendar information on the Friday night dinner/drinks/dancing event "The information you provided in the calendar section is great news!"

Cheers,

david & cathy

We have located a Bar/Restaurant in SOHO/London area for a pre-Heel Meet Dinner & Drinks and are awaiting confirmation on a reservation request. We have requested a 7:30pm table for the evening. The location has Asian style food; lounge/bar; DJ; dancing.

Probable (12):

Kneehighs

Admirer 5577

iloveboots

mrs. iloveboots

5inchlover

airwolf

heelfan

crotchhiboots

loveshiheels

xaphod

calv

pumps

Update : We now have 13 members attending Friday night at "Red", is anyone else wanting to join us all?? Let us know asap.

david & cathy

Probable (13):

Kneehighs

Admirer 5577

iloveboots

mrs. iloveboots

5inchlover

airwolf

heelfan

crotchhiboots

loveshiheels

xaphod

calv

pumps

pam

My guess is heeluis will be a late show. If possible, perhaps we should add a couple extra slots for the unnamed late shows, to play it safe and to possibly help them get through the door (gatekeepers).

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hello, is there a place for a other member of the meeting. I would be nice to join in too. but what is the adress of this place so I can make print/map at home and find to too. I am staying at Winrose holel nearby the Edward road tube station and traffel easy from there. And the bed is sheap 40 pound a night and the hotel simple, but fine for my. A3

My train arrives at King's Cross at 1300.

Calv and I are booked into the Novotel on Euston Rd (about 1/2 mile from King's X)

Please book us both in for the evening meal. (I'm taking a punt that this will be OK with Calv.)

Xa

Yes OK by me

Calv

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv