Shoe ID Help

LukeVibertUK

I thought it was best place here for this post, however if the mods wish to move, I have now problem with that! I saw these following a link off one of the threads on here and wondered if anyone would be able to ID the shoes, know who the designer is, or even know where to get them? Thanks!

post-736-133522852899_thumb.jpg

I reckon the are by Bebe, possibly Chanel knockoffs. The shape looks the same as Bebe's current range.

http://www.bebe.com

Have look at their website. I didn't see the style you posted but others look to have the same heel and hidden platform shape.

Happy searching.

Ben

Thank you for that link Ben, they have some beautiful shoes.

Just looked up on the Bebe site and there are on there...looks like the site stock changes frequently as they were not on there yesterday! :@)

Anyway no stock of the bone and black combo...but enquiry has been made!

Thanks to all for the help

Wonderful, thank you :santa_hat:

• 1 month later...

Just to follow up this thread and give a bit of conclusion.. After much searching and enquiring about I came to a blank as to being able to get a pair of these shoes. Bebe returned with "To ensure that our merchandise is unique, we offer limited quantities, and often these items are not re released" and Dolce Vita...didn't hear back from them. Then all of a sudden a couple of pairs appeared on Ebay in the States and thus my GF is now a proud owner of a pair. She is dead chuffed with them as (in her words) "make her feet look smaller". I was dead chuffed as they were a.brand new b. cheaper than the release price and also think they look mint! Anyway I think they are great, she thinks they are great and now wants a black pair....;) Anyway a pic is attached and a thanks to all who helped...

post-736-133522855302_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just to follow up this thread and give a bit of conclusion..

After much searching and enquiring about I came to a blank as to being able to get a pair of these shoes. Bebe returned with "To ensure that our merchandise is unique, we offer limited quantities, and often these items are not re released" and Dolce Vita...didn't hear back from them.

Then all of a sudden a couple of pairs appeared on Ebay in the States and thus my GF is now a proud owner of a pair. She is dead chuffed with them as (in her words) "make her feet look smaller". I was dead chuffed as they were a.brand new b. cheaper than the release price and also think they look mint!

Anyway I think they are great, she thinks they are great and now wants a black pair....:thumbsup:

Anyway a pic is attached and a thanks to all who helped...

I am happy you were able to find some on Ebay. What is the meaning of the word "chuffed"? I have never seen or heard it before.

I have also enjoyed my Dolce Vita and Bebe Rio-8 Mary Jane Hidden Platform Pumps. They are very comfortable and easy to walk in, even though the heels are quite high (about 13cm) and the hidden platform is about 1.25cm which means the heel is effectively about 11.75cm high.

I have seen this shoe made of all black patent leather, but I can't seam to find a pair in my size, at least right now. Hopefully, they will be on the market again soon.

Chuffed means happy and proud. It's a British term I guess. Glad to hear she managed to get those shoes. There's a pair of Roger Vivier shoes I want but I don't know what they are or where to get them, it's so fustrating when that happens!

• 4 weeks later...