Hi Everybody

I'm a guy that lives in the United States. I have just found this forum, I'm glad to be here. I have never worn high heels or women's clothing, but after looking at several websites on men wearing women's clothing, I have really took an interest. Wearing skirts and high heels sounds like something that will be a lot of fun, I'm going to try it in a few weeks. The other day I ordered a skirt and a dress from a mail order company, I hope to recieve them in a few weeks. I'm planning on going out in public wearing the skirt and high heels, if I can handle that I'm going to try wearing the dress in public. I'm the type of person that I don't worry about what other people thinks. I believe I can handle it. I will know soon, lol. Wish me luck.

Welcome skirtlover. I like your attitude and wish I could take the same kind of attitude. I like to wear as well female clothing and shoes. Since I joined the club here I already ventured out more in heels, but I still miss the gutts to go every time out.... So I need som of your attitude. Wish you all the luck and have fun... Please let us know how it goes FL

FoxyLady

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, I finally went out in public in a skirt today The reason it took me so long is because it took a few weeks for the skirt to come that I ordered. I went to several places wearing my skirt including a Walmart that was very busy. I got a few looks but I don't think most people even noticed. I got 1 comment from a lady, she told me that the skirt looked nice on me. I can say that my first time went good. I will be doing it again soon.

Welcome Skirtlover. You will be a real inspiration to us all. Good luck and hope to see soe pics.

O, what part of the states are you from?

I'm from Alabama.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody, I hope you all are doing great. I have went out in skirts several times since the last time I posted. I have also painted my toenails red. I have got some attention. I have recieved a lot of stares and I have heard people laughing behind my back. A couple of week ago a lady in the Walmart parking lot asked me why I was wearing a skirt and why did I paint my toenails. I told her that I was doing something different and the skirt was comfortable. I guess it was her daughter that was with her, she started laughing so loud that you could hear her all over the parking lot. None of this bothers me one bit, I'm very happy doing what I'm doing and I'm going to keep wearing my skirts. I have not even got started good yet. I have got some friendly smiles and compliments from women on my skirts and painted toenails.

Welcome, Skirtlover to this tremendous website. I love your attitude about doing what you enjoy doing and taking it all in stride. Your feelings about yourself are contageous. Good luck on future outs and welcome again.;)

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody, I hope you all are doing good. It has been a while since I have been on here. I'm still enjoying wearing skirts. I have bought several skirts. I have been out a few times in a dress and I have fallen in love with dresses. They are pretty and very comfortable. I'm going to buy some more dresses and wear them often. I got many strange looks but I don't care for that, I don't care what other people thinks. Skirts and dresses are wonderful, all men should try them.

I like skirts, too. I'm wearing a full-length jeans skirt as I write this. I say "why not?" Its the same as a pair of pants, except it's not divided down the middle. Have been in public like this 5 times, each time with high-heel clogs. Think about it; you could be wearing a pair of Bermuda shorts, and no one would care. Picture yourself in the aforementioned shorts, with a skirt over them. If you deceide that you have gone too far, take the skirt off and you are back in perfectly ordinary attire.