my new slippers

I bought a similar pair in black a while ago. There is a story behind my wanting some too, many years ago I was at a friends and saw his sister in her mums slippers which were similar to these, and I admired them greatly. A few years later another friend said they would buy me some if I wore them (a carefully contrived situation I had worked on), but they couldn't find any at the time so it never happened. And recently I saw them again on Ebay and bought some. Sadly they didn't live up to expectation after all this time.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Oooh, want want want!! I may just leave this page conveniently open for my boyfriend when he comes home from, work tomorrow!

here you go this is where i bought them from male/female sizes, im normally a size 7 in female shoes but had to have a size 8 as they come up smaller in

this design

my girlfriend thinks they to high 4.5inch ,she wont let me have higher ones:sad: http://www.mfretail.co.uk/acatalog/Mens_Sizes.html

here you go this is where i bought them from male/female sizes, im normally a size 7 in female shoes but had to have a size 8 as they come up smaller in

this design

my girlfriend thinks they to high 4.5inch ,she wont let me have higher ones:sad: http://www.mfretail.co.uk/acatalog/Mens_Sizes.html

WHAT?!? Get her spoken to, that's crazy!! My boyfriend is planning on wearing enormous heels for Hallowe'en, and granted, it's a special occasion, but his footwear is his choice, and if he wanted to wear them into my work, tonight, I would let him!(then again, they do call him Marilyn Manson, so i suppose they wouldn't be surprised)

WHAT?!? Get her spoken to, that's crazy!! My boyfriend is planning on wearing enormous heels for Hallowe'en, and granted, it's a special occasion, but his footwear is his choice, and if he wanted to wear them into my work, tonight, I would let him!(then again, they do call him Marilyn Manson, so i suppose they wouldn't be surprised)

she gives me a funny look and shakes her head ;)

• 1 month later...