Hello, I'm Lolita. Obviously, I love high heels, or I wouldn't have joined, but my main reason for joining is that I'm planning on training myself up to wear ballet heels and could use some support/guidance. I started wearing heels when I was about 14, and I wore them all through school and my first couple years of university, but about two years ago I started working in a nightclub where I wasn't allowed to wear them. Then, I would be so tired when I got up for uni in the mornings that I would just throw on jeand and sneakers, and I stopped going out to clubs because I was always working when they were open. Today I wore 4 inch heels to uni for the first time in about six months, and it felt amazing. I used to be able to wear up to a 6 inch heel, but it has been a long time since I last did and I don't even own a pair any more, but it is something that I'm planning on working back up to.

Hello and Welcome Lolita,

As we always say, the higher the better!

If you'd enjoy meeting others who also enjoy your love of heels, including ballet heels, head down to London next weekend for the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet. See "Real Life Meetings" for details. We have many events planned but the big event is Saturday, Feb 16 at the Miller Pub near London Bridge. There will be a few folks who can help instruct on ballet heels at the meet.

Cheers,

david & cathy

Hello, I'm Lolita. Obviously, I love high heels, or I wouldn't have joined, but my main reason for joining is that I'm planning on training myself up to wear ballet heels and could use some support/guidance.

I started wearing heels when I was about 14, and I wore them all through school and my first couple years of university, but about two years ago I started working in a nightclub where I wasn't allowed to wear them. Then, I would be so tired when I got up for uni in the mornings that I would just throw on jeand and sneakers, and I stopped going out to clubs because I was always working when they were open.

Today I wore 4 inch heels to uni for the first time in about six months, and it felt amazing. I used to be able to wear up to a 6 inch heel, but it has been a long time since I last did and I don't even own a pair any more, but it is something that I'm planning on working back up to.

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"