• Ankle straps
    • Pumps
    • Mules
    • Oxford
    • Ankle boots
    • Knee boots
    • Thigh boots
    • Ballets

... you really can't look at? For me it's sandals for sure, followed by slingbacks (also with laces).

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish they could be list most to least. Went to DSW shoes last night and tried on 6 or 7 pairs of mary jane type and ankle strap type shoes. found a pair of mary janes with a 4" cone heel and button down strap. Would have gotten them, but after walking around in the store for a short while the toe box started feeling real tight. My wife was embaressed for me but we had fun, she went and got pairs and I tried them on. I really would like a walk-in store with thigh-high boots on display/for sale. What happened to "The Wild Pair" DSW shoes leaves a-lot to be desired when it comes to boots.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

Mules, and especially slides.

They are ugly old-womens' shoes. The sort of thing my mother wears with her Superdrug 'flesh coloured' tights <shudder>

I beg to differ...i see most young women(including me) wearing mules or slides!!i cant wait till spring or summer to pull ine out..u dont see ppl wearing thigh high boots in the spring now do u?

pumps are worn by old women toooo!

Mules or "slides" as the open-toe variety are called, are among the sexiest shoes a woman can own. Mules are a type of shoe that is backless and can be open or closed-toe, although the open-toes are usually the sexiest.

They can be any heel height from flat to high. But of course around here we love the higher heel styles. High-heeled mules were a popular shoe style of the 18th century, influenced by the patten, a backless overshoe of the 16th century.

Mules experienced some popularity in the 1950s and early '60s, thanks in no small part to Marilyn Munroe, today, mules, especially in the open-toed styles have begun to dominate the shoe market for women.

http://ladiesshoes.blogspot.com/2007/04/womens-mules-and-slides.html

I beg to differ...i see most young women(including me) wearing mules or slides!!i cant wait till spring or summer to pull ine out..u dont see ppl wearing thigh high boots in the spring now do u?

pumps are worn by old women toooo!

Mules or "slides" as the open-toe variety are called, are among the sexiest shoes a woman can own. Mules are a type of shoe that is backless and can be open or closed-toe, although the open-toes are usually the sexiest.

They can be any heel height from flat to high. But of course around here we love the higher heel styles. High-heeled mules were a popular shoe style of the 18th century, influenced by the patten, a backless overshoe of the 16th century.

Mules experienced some popularity in the 1950s and early '60s, thanks in no small part to Marilyn Munroe, today, mules, especially in the open-toed styles have begun to dominate the shoe market for women.

http://ladiesshoes.blogspot.com/2007/04/womens-mules-and-slides.html

In fact, when my wife will wear heels at home too I'd like her to wear mostly slides, 'cause I find'em very sexy and the most slipper-looking. 5" minimum :santa_hat:

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Never liked mules as I think they're most unattractive and impractical style of shoe I've ever seen. And the "slap-slap" sound they make when women walk in them drives me flat out insane. URGH!!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Have a look at these... Btw, they don't always slap-slap. it depends by model. Sometimes they can be impractical, but however are imo always a pleasant view.

post-7212-133522852873_thumb.jpg

Does Mary Janes come under the heading of pumps?

I would think that MJ's are basically pumps with instep straps.

I still think they carry an air of sweetness and innocence, they are very cute.

Have a happy time!

Has to be boots - no doubt there. And for me thigh boots are the ultimate. Thigh boots are all I wear (when I get to wear heels that is!) - I think its something about the way you feel the boots all the way up to your thigh. As I wear mine under jeans most of the time people only get a glimpse of the boots and dont know how high they go!!! Thigh boots rule!

I don't like mules especially the wedge heeled one.

I like them. I've several pair. .. clogs, sandals and mules. great to wear at the beach.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I cant stand those ugly dominatrix looking thigh high things...and those ballet ones...YUCK..and i hate those ballet flat shoes that are in style nowadays...they really agitate me!! i cant stand them. pointy is fine..but when the pump is looking like an elf or a witch...it aint gonna do! I dont like mary janes either...they creep me out