From a photoshoot I did on Saturday

Richy

• 5 months later...

yes i love these heels to. ive seen them on ebay.

banana shoes are totally far to taking the pee with their prices.

you can grab a pair on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RED-PEEPTOE-6-1-4-HIGH-STILETTO-HEEL-SEXY-SHOES-SIZE-9_W0QQitemZ220273280846QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63889QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

i want size 6 so if i were you and 9 isnt your size, email the seller.

• 2 years later...

God!! Richy i love your feet in this heels, pls make some new photos!

You know it always amazes me how people see a photo in forums like this and automatically think that the poster is the one in the photograph.

In the real world it takes at least two to make a decent photograph, a photographer and a subject. Guess which one I am ?

You know it always amazes me how people see a photo in forums like this and automatically think that the poster is the one in the photograph.

In the real world it takes at least two to make a decent photograph, a photographer and a subject. Guess which one I am ?

The second photograph is very clever....giving the impression of a mirror - but not a true reflection. I've spotted the Black 'Illicit' from Hollywood Heels....but who made the Ballet Booties??

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

The ballet boots are standard Devious ankle boots. No special affects intended by the photo. It was just that the background was so cluttered that it needed hiding. I could not have put the full photo on here anyway, because it would have contravened board policy on photos of an adult nature.

Richy. I like the hgih heel / bondage photos you have posted on this site. My ex-wife and I use to do a lot of bondage. We belonged to a bondage club in Pennsylvania some years ago. The people who owned and hosted the club have sinced closed the club and retired. Health is also an issue. What do you do with the photos you take? Personal albums. Sell to magazines. Please drop me a H H Place personal message. Mike.

Great pics yes! I'm new here. Apart from the beauty of a very high heeled shoe I like the restrictive idea of "wearing too high heels". I think it adds just that little extra also in a bondage making it for the girl very hard to stand up or walk having such extreme heels on her feet! Did the girls try to walk in them? how did they do, did they think they could before trying to stand on them, or how did they experience wearing such high heels themselves?:wave:

• 2 weeks later...