From a photoshoot I did on Saturday

Richy

A couple of heel related ones I did on Saturday. Most of them, unfortunately, I can't post here so. The one girl had never worn heels at all, and yet wore 16cm and ballet boots like she had worn them all her life.

post-206-133522852531_thumb.jpg

post-206-13352285254_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

semi off-topic... i LOVE the look in her eyes in that first photo. oh, does she have plans for some lucky person! :santa_hat::w00t2:

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

She could indeed Trolldeg. It took me by surprise because she is a goth and normally wears huge block platform boots (it horrified her that I turned her all girlie). Not only did she manage those, but she also managed the 7" heels and ballet boots. I haven't shopped the photos yet. When I do, I'll post a couple that are suitable for this forum.

The peep toes are from the "Hollywood Heels" range, brand name "illicit".

I got them off ebay form an ebay store who still have them in stock

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/2xcite-u

The ship to mainland Europe as well.

Don't believe the description of 6 1/4" either. These are a minimum 18cm (7 inch) heel.

I've just bought them in Leopard Print with a Black Bow from 'BobandAngie's' Store on Ebay US - and yes, they ARE 7" heels.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Don't believe the description of 6 1/4" either. These are a minimum 18cm (7 inch) heel.

I got these shoes a while back when there was a UK store on ebay selling them. They are fantastic and look great. The peep toe is a lovely feminine look and the arch in them is great. They go well with rubber stockings but are a bit hard to put on with them. I think they look the best with some ordinary black hold ups though.

And again, they are definately 7" and very hard to walk in. I am actually better in ballet boots than these!

I'm a little irritated that there are no side-view pictures of these pumps available. The product photos from the manufacturer are all from the front/side. I want to see the heel and the arch!

That I can oblige with. Fortunately I took a couple last weekend.

post-206-133522852881_thumb.jpg

Very nice again - the ones on the right look great.

Any info so I can hunt down some? :santa_hat:

As posted on the last page:

I've just bought them in Leopard Print with a Black Bow from 'BobandAngie's' Store on Ebay US - and yes, they ARE 7" heels.

Banana Shoes here in the UK also sell them. You can find them on the "Pumps 9" page around half way down.

That I can oblige with. Fortunately I took a couple last weekend.

Amazing photos - would be great if you can post some more :santa_hat: Those shoes look almost vertical!

Bob.

• 3 weeks later...

I did another shoot last week, with a girl with a stunning pair of legs: Incidently, I'm setting up another shoot for the start of April with another young lady from London. The agreed theme is a streetshot style photoshoot, probably in the Camden area where most things are accepted. The clothing style will be a rubber dress, 18" corset and knee length ballet boots. I'm looking forward to that.

post-206-133522853827_thumb.jpg

post-206-133522853838_thumb.jpg

nice pics!! man.. i miss having time to set up 'shop' and shooting heel. great pics. love the first one with the leather skirt!!!!! good luck and keep it up. i can't wait to see how you do next. i should start hiring models of high heels to set up some pics!!! all these shoulds. hence why i keep dropping in on your thread ;) RPM

You're right Mindy. That's the beauty of being registered as an amateur photographer on a models website. OK, it costs a bit for a model on occasions, although that will reduce as my experience grows and models become happy to do shoots for photos for their portfolios. The point is that this is something that anyone who has a decent camera, and an eye for a photo can do. You don't have to have an expensive studio or lighting. My lighting cost me £130 and the studio is either the living room or the back bedroom. A model for a high heel shoot may cost you about £15-£20 an hour to hire.

One of the more accomplished photographers that is a member here is Spikey Dan. He's been at this picture taking venture for about 8 or 9 years now. I'd like to hear what he has to say about his experience photographing female models.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...