New Shoe Store.

Simcity3

Me and my Girlfriend have decided to open our own High Heels Online Store. We are very exited to do this and have already talked to 2 Italian shoe manufacturer about shoe prices/custom shoes and a lot more. we are going to deliver to all countries and hope it will succeed for us. work on the website have already begun and is going fine. but we don't have a name yet so if any one have a good idea pls tell. because i can't finish the website without a name. Tell me what you think...

<moderator mode> Patience is a virtue, Simcity3. Your first post has been "live" less than one hour. Give the membership some time. </moderator mode>

Have a happy time!

If you specialize in something just incorporate that into the title so it will be easy to find. ex: if you specialize in custom made heels just simply call it custommadeheels.com What are you doing to make your shoe selection any different from everyone else's?

If you use something fanciful and nondescriptive of the business, you will have a much easier time getting trademark protection for the name if and when you decide to go that route. Also, once you establish yourself, a non-descript name is more easily remembered.

I like looking for URLs that are available. It is nice if the name is close to or the same as the URL so people looking for the business easily find it, particularly for an online store. Of course, search engines index the page so its not so important for people coming in from there.

You might try combining your name and your girlfriends together. Using part of each first or last name together could be something that works. There are also random word generators (http://www.wordconstructor.com/index.php) that might help spark some creativity!

Just my thoughts . . . .

B.