Why No Louboutin Knockoffs?

mskim61

I have noticed over the last few years that most shoe companies seem to copy each other on the most popular styles. Louboutin produces soo many great looking heels, but they are just too expensive. So why haven't the other shoe companies come up with their version of his heels. They disappear quickly on Ebay, so there obviously is a market for these shoes. Similar designs for the masses would be a hit.

A pair of Louboutins would be a dream, I love thier boots!

aldo shoes (www.aldoshoes.com) stock some very similar boots and they have most styles in a UK size 9.

I have my eye on a pair of these, which are identical to a pair of Louboutins but much cheaper. The zip is up the back of the leg :santa_hat:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=67227066&&var=d&ckey=UK&colorid=97

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Banana Shoes (and others) do a style called Hottie, which is a direct copy of the Louboutin Piggal, down to the height, thin set back heel and red sole. You can find them under "Pumps 8" on their site.

AND!! They come in sizes up to US14. Not quite sure of the exchange rate but $100 is still less than the originals.

• 1 year later...