World Heel Meet 2008 -the game !!

Following my (sadly) overwhelming victory at the 'songs in a heel lover's collection', here is a competition, which by my sponsoring it, i am unable to win.

In England there is a brilliant radio show called "I'm sorry, I haven't a clue", which is a spoof panel game.

One of the rounds is called 'arrivals at', where the master of ceremonies announces couples and families as they arrive at, for example, the watchmakers' ball, the bankers' dinner dance.

So; here it is: (spoof) arrivals at the World Heel Meet 2008 !!

Now we all love to win a prize, especiaaly money.

Therefore, I will give the winner a large note, taken from my friend's pocket,* for the posting of the most original and cringeworthy arrivals.

For all of you in America, the prize will instead be a large bill; that's providing Hilary doesn't mind.

* written on a large piece of paper

to give you a few ideas how to play the game, here's six of the worst to start you off........

"Mr and Mrs Heels, and their family all the way from the caribbean, the cuban heels"

"Mr and Mrs Cobblers and their 10 children -what a load of cobblers"

"From Sweden, we have Mr and Mrs Pairintheshop and their son, Lars Pairintheshop"

"What's that cat doing in here? Oh okay ... it's puss in boots"

"Apologies from Mr and Mrs Insoles: they are stuck in and can't get out"

"and from Poland we have Mr and Mrs Nyedoo- mywifedoesntapprove, and their big son who's already heading for the bar - the large Vodka Nyedoo-mywifedoesntapprove"

So get your thinking toecaps on and post early.....

hooray !! keep 'em coming.... danielinheels, just watch the game a few times til u get the hang of it... now think of a heel theme, like Mr and Mrs West Virginia and their large family, the Nine West Virginia (nine west is a shoe shop over here) or even Mr and Mrs Iftheyvegotmysize and their daughter Alaska Iftheyvegotmysize.......