For the ladies: Perfume for shoes??

skylined

This one's for the ladies on here - didn't want to be yet another bloke invading the women's section :santa_hat: I find the scent of women's shoes to be one of the most amazing things ever - the scent of well-worn stiletto shoes or boots is just sooooo damn good!! My question is: Do any of you wear any perfume or body-spray on your feet, or spray any in your shoes from time to time - if so, what brand?? I'm just not sure if the scent is all-natural combined with the scent of the leather, or is there just a hint of perfume in there too?? Any help much appreciated :w00t2:

Smelling feet isn't a new phenomenon! While it sounds completely crazy to me, there are a lot of other fetishes that are even more off center (like smelling other parts of one's body). However, what ever turns someone on, turns them on and I guess that's ok as long as I don't have to participate. :santa_hat:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am a guy and I always wear a little hint of perfume on my toes. I usually wear Vera Wang Princess and spray it on the toes of my sheer nylons. It is especially nice when I go to try on shoes after working all day and wearing my Naturalizer "Willa" Boots. The shoe store clerk is pleasantly surprised by my professionally pedicured red toenails and nice smelling toes. Several clerks have commented on my pedicure but none have ever commented on the scent. I am sure that they notice because when I removed my boots there is a very pleasant scent. Since I sometimes go impromptu shoe shopping, I now always wear a little hint of perfume on the toes of my nylons.

Jamie :-)

This one's for the ladies on here - didn't want to be yet another bloke invading the women's section :santa_hat:

I find the scent of women's shoes to be one of the most amazing things ever - the scent of well-worn stiletto shoes or boots is just sooooo damn good!!

My question is: Do any of you wear any perfume or body-spray on your feet, or spray any in your shoes from time to time - if so, what brand??

I'm just not sure if the scent is all-natural combined with the scent of the leather, or is there just a hint of perfume in there too??

Any help much appreciated :w00t2:

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!