shoe swapping evenings

david

HI their im new too this site but must admit its great too know their a lots of us that enjoy wearing heels,ive been thinking recentley about setting up shoe swopping evenings were a few of us meet up and exchange stories and swop shoes im based in london but can travell,we all seem too have lots of shoes and i throught it would be great too share them with each other let me know what you think thanks :santa_hat:

This topic brings back memories of my middle and high school days. Where I lived I could easily walk to school in the same amount of time that it took on the bus (about a half hour). I chose to ride the bus though because I didn't want to miss the girls swapping clothes and shoes on the way. It was always such a turn on to see them come out with the lipsticks, rollup the skirt waists, AND swap shoes with one another. They must have noticed me watching them but I didn't care!!

UK8 or 9 for me too. London area but I don't think I can get to The Miller this year. OT, this really belongs in another thread: I hope that the restaurant booking for the pre-heelmet on 14th Feb has been done. I know I can't come but it's Valentines day and many restaurants are VERY heavily booked. My partner and I try to avoid going out that day:smile: Even as a couple we don't like the ambience.

UK8 or 9 for me too. London area but I don't think I can get to The Miller this year.

OT, this really belongs in another thread: I hope that the restaurant booking for the pre-heelmet on 14th Feb has been done. I know I can't come but it's Valentines day and many restaurants are VERY heavily booked. My partner and I try to avoid going out that day:smile: Even as a couple we don't like the ambience.

As I just posted in the pre-heel meet thread, we DO have a reservation at Sergio's for the 14:th. But anyone who wants to come and still hasn't announced it yet, please do so asap because we don't know how many people we can add on at a later stage.

UK8 or 9 for me too. London area but I don't think I can get to The Miller this year.

OT, this really belongs in another thread: I hope that the restaurant booking for the pre-heelmet on 14th Feb has been done. I know I can't come but it's Valentines day and many restaurants are VERY heavily booked. My partner and I try to avoid going out that day:smile: Even as a couple we don't like the ambience.

im sure we can organise something in london:clap:

It would be a fun evening, although I think unless JeffB makes it over, I might not have as much luck, since I have those cursed size 14/15 turnovers. :w00t2:

You and JeffB are not alone!

I'm 13, 14 depending on the manufacturer :santa_hat:

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love to enjoy and evening of shoe swapping. I would prefer to spend the evening with a female (I don't know too many women who wear size 11). But it might even be fun with another male high heel lover. Have many fellow high heel lovers experienced any shoe swapping evenings?;)