Lakeside Report

KennyUK

Hi, I used to post on the old forum as kg_uk but havent posted for a while, anyway......

Went to Lakeside today and thought I'd have a shmooze around Lakeside, I was wearing my long GAP bootcuts (Yes! Finally bootcuts available in a mens cut!) and my Faith Boots...

Posted Image

I was quite impressed with the amount of size 8/42's available in NEXT but hey, onto Evans where I purchased these little beauties

Posted Image

The kitten heel is cute and they look great under then jeans, I went back to the car and changed into the Evans boots and walked around in those, they were much more comfortable then the faith boots, mainly due to the lower heel. I then went to Barratts and enquired about their tall-small range and she said they had a quite a lot in and I ended up purchasing these in a 9...

Posted Image

I went back to the car and dumped the rest of my shopping and changed into the Barratts boots to give them a test drive, depite a slightly higher heel they were more comfy then the Evans boots, I s'pose the not so pointy toe helped! I did have a look in Faith but wasnt overly keen on their 9's range so called it a day at 4pm.

After my 5 hour treck round Lakeside, I'm what we Brits like to say "Knackered". But a great days shopping. My first days heeling in a looooong time and it was a blast.

As a footnote I was very impressed with the amount of Stiletto boot styles that seem to be all the rage....just not at my end of the size scale though :lol: