100% Metal/Stainless Steel Shoes

Wuornos

I am interested in Metal High Heeled shoes. I have seen the "6 Inch High Heels Forever" Stainless Steel Pumps (http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchfor...teelframes.htm) , and find them very interesting, but not very aesthetically appealing. Obviously the design concerns involved in fashioning shoes from such unyielding and treacherous materials are complex. (Namely, preserving the integrity of the foot!)

If anyone has any info on metal high heels- pumps, sandals, whatever, Please post your info here. I am interested in any metal HH shoes whatsoever, whether currently available, historical, "un-wearable art objects", "something you heard about", whatever. Most grateful for any info or thoughts you may have.

*to be clear: I am referring to shoes made of metal entirely (or nearly) NOT shoes with metal HEELS*

Thank You.:santa_hat:

I'm a stainless steel lover and I loooove those! I already have stainless steel heels, wich is ofcourse nothing compared to full stainless shoes. One thing to keep in mind is that these won't be flexible in the sole in any way. And I know they call it 'stainless stell' stil they can get rusty, so an oiled cloth would do them good from time to time.

I would love to have a metal version of my favourite 5" classic pumps and I wouldn't mind if they locked too. I find the idea of being locked into such shoes very sexy LOL. I bet they would be cold when you first put them on though !:santa_hat: Scooby

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Those are the stainless steel heels from 6 inch heels forever, which I believe are now discontinued - worth a check though!

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Wonderful forum thread here about Metal Stainless Steel Shoes. 6IHF have recently been making them 100% stainless steel high heels again (please see link below)

http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/steelframes.htm

Think they are starting from $350 + dollars so give or take with current exchange rate: about £175.98 + postage on top.

Oh and btw - my latest creation is up for sale on ebay - so take a look if you wish.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=170243139151&Category=60442&_trksid=p3907.m29

Well keep up the great work with the post - looking forward to creating my next new design which should hopefully be done by the end of next month.

All the best!

H20_Designs

I'd probably compare the stailess steel heels to wearing a pair of cheap, off brand heels that are all about a quick fashion over function and they fall apart....I am sure you all have been there and done that with the cheap heels falling apart

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

H2O, what sizes are you doing these in?

Andi

Hi Andi

Thanks for your message. In regards to your reply, the shoes are

UK Size 6 / US 8 and the current design is more sculpture art work so it's more art form over function. The next design of which I'm currently sourcing materials for will be a design where it will be more wearable and hopefully more confortable too. It's will be a mix of leather inners and metal uppers.

Kindest Regards

H20_Designs

How long can somebody walk in completely stainless steel heels without having really serious foot pain? Or is this part of the fun?

Hi Heelma,

With the current designs, the heels are mostly for scupture art work purpose so am quite unsure about how long someone could wear them. Guess you could call it fun. However future designs will be more wearable and so wearers should be able to wear it for a more prolonged period of time.

Thanks for your message.

H20_Designs

I'd probably compare the stailess steel heels to wearing a pair of cheap, off brand heels that are all about a quick fashion over function and they fall apart....I am sure you all have been there and done that with the cheap heels falling apart

I think cheap vinyl/plastic is WAY softer that stainless steel. I could be wrong, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Just a quick update about them metal high heels I created. The got sold on ebay and the first buyer just bidded on it but never went through with the purchase however surprising I put a buy it now price with best offer and this ebay member just came along and bought it at list price of £99.99.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170249099440&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISSA:UK:11

so well pleased!!!

Anyway my update is that the new high heels are 1/2 way through completion and I hope to get them finished by the end of next week - will post some photos too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

My latest design is finally finished despite quite a few unexpected delays.

So here it is the latest design:

Valadimira

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

As you can see I was trying to create a piece which resembled from you know what film I meant where SJP wears those oh-so famous - extreme gladiator heels made popular by the oh you know what I meanfilm. However I guess I just haven't been very successful with it and it looks all a rather bit too plain when compared to my previous designs - however fear not - the next design I promise will be back to usual madness if not even madder.

Anyway the video link:

It shan't be long - guess it maybe a few months of possibly in a fortnight but it will depends whether I get my new job or not.

Take care and all the best

H20_Designs

Check out these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13338562@N03/2783884299/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13338562@N03/2783878819/

I believe you may have to sign in, but you'll be pleased.

even after signing in, it tells me i don't have permission!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

even after signing in, it tells me i don't have permission!

You're not wrong- me too.

007- you may have to edit the privacy settings for those two pictures in order for anyone else to see them, I'm sure it's on the Flickr control panel somewhere.

Hey those metal heels look pretty cool! Maybe not too comfortable by the toes with the edge of that strap possibly digging in... I can't tell really. But the workmanship is very nice, very clean. I also like the locking method, also very low-profile and effective. Who made those things?

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

• 5 months later...