A good first real time out.....

Sway

Well,

I went out tonight in these http://www.sexyshoe.com/w9608.jpg 4 inch heel tucked under my Levis 518 low rise jeans. I went to a big pool hall that I frequent often guess it was my first time out in heels other than Halloween in Drag several years ago. I have worn these in there several times http://www.payless.com/payless/images/beauty/018326_beauty.gif with a 2 1/2 inch heel the girls really like them but they are not enough to be noticed unless I point them out

Well I was really tall around 6 foot 9 with these boots nobody noticed at first but a guy friend of my said DAM you are loosing weight and getting taller. I pulled up my pants leg and shoed him my boots and he just said I like those boots and went on the bathroom :drinking: . His wife and a friend of hers :drinking: came over to where I was setting and she saw them right off (girls just key in on shoes :() and really like them her friend said that is a sexy look......She is :sleeping: in my bed right now.

Never under estimate the power heels and a little :drinking:

Guys just do it and you will have fun :lol:

Sounds like you had a good time out there! Very brave of you to wear stiletto heels like those to a pool hall, but I must say, very nice heels indeed! Like you say, most girls notices shoes. Those who know you will often comment, those who don't probably won't. And guys, unless they're into heels as well are highly unlikely to notice at all, unless of course you're wearing something very noticeable, like red stiletto thigh boots over jeans or something! Good on ya for taking a step out and wearing something more exciting. 2 1/2 in block heels are a good starting point, but they're not as much fun as heels like the ones you were wearing, are they?! :lol: SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

SH, You know your right the 2.5 inchers never did it for me either. Man I was :drinking: that night and was surprised the next day it could even my post. I had forgotten what fun a 4 or 5 inch heel could be except for the nerve damage in my feet they hurt for a little but after several cold brews that kind of goes away to a dull pain. Boy did I pay for it the next day and the next, guess I will just be limited to several times a month and be happy with that. Yes it was a good time and was amused watching the karaoke guy setting up he had on a pair of cowboy boots not much of a heel on them at all. When he walked he drug his heels across the floor scuff scuff scuff very stiff legged with his shoulder hunched forward. This was not the typical cowboy swagger but more like he was having a little trouble walking in them? Don't know this may just have been his style but I must do it again some time........... :lol: