the silliest "how to walk in heels" series I've ever seen!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Geez, that seems really pointless, and I can't help but feel they could have combined them into fewer videos. There doesn't really seem to be any advice in them either, more "this is a shoe. here is me walking in it." rather than any sort of advice for enyone who has a genuine difficulty walking in heels.

I agree on above posters, Its like making videos of how to ride a bicycle. Pointless. stupid. You need to have someone point out errors what your making and how to improve your walk. You cant learn skill without practise, like learning how to do it from book or watching video. Practise is the key, first with lower heels and then switching higher ones when you feel you got it.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

• 2 months later...

Ladies and gentlemen... I'm sorry I'm late to this thread but I just happened to notice it. Do all of you men and women remember the first time you put on high heels and walked in the? You didn't need a book or video to learn to walk in high heels. You put them on and went on your way. That video is like watching someone dribble a basketball so that you will be an expert after watching it. And you know that won't happen.

Here is something else silly: they call it "how to run in heels". I hoped the would show some good and bad examples, but this one is really just boring. Is she even ever talking about any "trick" for running in heels?

(I wouldn't mind to know some tricks as well - just in case I have to run away from a group of silly teanagers :roll: ...... )