leather jeans and heels

ct03si

what is your take on the look of leather jeans and heels

i was thinking of getting these(yes they are women's but i love the way that they hug the thighs and butt). and i would wear them with black 5-6" stilletto boots and a nice button down shirt.

Posted Image

first off i have no idea what a grok is. second this is the scinerio i just ordered this pair of leather jeans and i showed my fiance, she went extatic she wants a pair too!!! so i told her my idea of the leather jeans and the heels (i have never been out in public in heels before) she said that we should both wear our leather pants and heels and go out somewhere as long as it isnt where we live (i totally understand this part i am not ready for people i know to see me yet) but its ok if they are total strangers that i will never see again. so i am planning a trip for the two of us to spend a day in boston that should be a fun comming out and i think that will be a super sleek look to pull it off too

well as previously stated i'll be with my fiance' so im not worried about attracting anyone at all. i just want to look and feel sexy with my new hot tight leather jeans and my new 6" heel knee boots with the woman that i love.:santa_hat:

its either that or my 5" tight fitting thigh boots. i will be wearing them under the pants, and as you can see by my avitar i have a fairly slim bottom half so pulling off the women's pants shouldn't be a problem

what is your take on the look of leather jeans and heels

i was thinking of getting these(yes they are women's but i love the way that they hug the thighs and butt). and i would wear them with black 5-6" stilletto boots and a nice button down shirt.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WrIjEDjvL._AA280_.jpg

Good choice, excellent price too.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

thanks all i should have them by the end of the week i can't wait and i will be ordering my fiance' a pair on friday when i get paid again but untill than we both need to practice wearing our heels for longer periods of time as i have never worn heels outside the house and she rarely wears anything over 3" and it is usually just to work where she sits at a desk all day. we will see how the 6" heels go if i cant navigate them than ill stick to my 5" heel thigh boots

Sounds like fun (and I'm sure it will be)! The fantasy of twinning is a hot one! My wife and I once twinned with thigh high black patent 5" heel boots, patent body suits and thigh high stockings; it was wild (just for fun in the house). And fulfilling a fantasy is a real charge too.

It's all about the heel!

Yes, the twinning is really nice. My wife and I have also some outfits that are identical. Some a bit more masculine and some a bit more feminine. It is great fun. 99% of the time inside though. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

i dont plan on us exactly being twins we will be wearing the same leather pants but besides that she will be wearing her 5" thigh boots and i will hopefully be wearing my 6" knee boots and up top will be totally different

I used to wear this combination all the time. Not always stilettos but usually with 4" block heels at least. I used to wear thigh boots outside of my leather jeans too...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

one question, does leather stretch much i ask because they dont make the pants i bought in the size i normally get, i got one size smaller so they would hug my thighs and ass a little more therefore giving my fiance quite a show but will the waist band stretch some or will i be cut in half all day due to it being too tight.

one question, does leather stretch much i ask because they dont make the pants i bought in the size i normally get, i got one size smaller so they would hug my thighs and ass a little more therefore giving my fiance quite a show but will the waist band stretch some or will i be cut in half all day due to it being too tight.

No, The leather pants I have,don't give much at all. Thats kinda what helps me keep my waste line down. I never want to get to big for my leather pants.lol

real men wear heels

i used to do leather jeans a lot, actually might try it again - not sure. They do get remembered.... here's a tale I visit clients for interior design, and my ex had a phone call one day. The caller asked straight away "Excuse me, does your husband wear leather jeans?" "Yes, unfortunately," was my ex's reply ( not the main reason for divorce tho). "oh that's great", came the reply. "I couldn't remember the name of the company but I knew the designer (moi) wore leather jeans." Image building at its best....