Hiya

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Amiee,

Glad you found HHPlace. We would love to have you dress up and join us for an evening in your high heels at the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet in London next week. See "Real Life Meetings" for details on the Heel Meet on Saturday, Feb 16 at the Miller Pub all day; a dinner that same evening at Tas Ev; lunch on Friday at Saigon Buffet; Dinner/Drinks/Dancing at "RED" on Friday evening; and dinner at Sergio's on Thursday evening. You are welcome to join us at all the events or pick and choose what works for you.

Hope to see you at one of the events,

david & cathy

Hiya all my name is Amiee from the uk.Im female and am a secretary.I enjoy getting dressed up and going out for the evening....in high heels of course.:santa_hat:

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 1 month later...

Hi Amiee and welcome to High Heel Place. As it was said previously, it is great to have another woman as a member. Please continue to share your experiences with high heels. We're looking forward to it.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, Jblane5. I know we're all looking forward to getting to know you. Why not itroduce yourself to the membership and tell us a little about your interest in high heels? It's nice to have you here with us. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.