Most popular heels

chamorean

Hi yall. Yes, I am new here and I just wanted some info from some of you. I, like most women, have a heel fetish. I LOVE heels. Though, I am VERY picky. I can't just get any kind. I have to get one that STANDS out and catches my attention. One that I KNOW will look good on my feet. From Manolo's to Badgley Mischka. I was wondering who your favorite designers are, and which style. Money is not an issue. I'm just kind of at lost at who to look for. Help? Would be greatly appreciated.:santa_hat:

gucci, prada these 2 are more classic for mature look. Dior, d&g, gml, via spiga are more fashionable. Guess, 9west, stevemadden, bebe..etc these are more middle classic business ladies but also fashionable. Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 5 months later...

Chamorean, I know this doesn't answer your question, but I just had to comment on your statement that most women love to wear heels. I don't know if that is true that most women do, but maybe they do. I do know that there are some women who hate to wear heels. I can't understand this. As we all know, heels make us feel sexy, powerful and desireable. They turn men on and they turn us on. The are fashionable and fun. If you purchase good shoes that fit properly, heels can be comfortable. The same goes for nylons; either pantyhose or stockings. I love wearing both, but I know girls that would rather sit home alone on a Saturday night watching reruns than wear a pair of nylons. If you buy good quality nylons that are the right size, they can be comfortable. The problem I have seen is girls who can't admit that they need to wear the larger sizes either because of their height, weight or body shape. A soft sheer pair of nylons with a sexy pair of high heel shoes does wonders for my psyche. Besides, wearing nylons and sexy shoes can lead to other fun stuff; like garter belts, sexy panties, sexy bras, short skirts, tight dresses, and men.