Annual Heel Meet kick off thursday 14:th of Feb

admirer5577

The heel meet week end will start with a kick off dinner at Sergio's on thursday evening at 8:00. Those who are in town should write this down in their calender, and let the rest of us know by posting in this thread of course.

Last year we ended up at Sergio's mostly by accident since we needed some place to go eating on Saturday evening. Not did we know what great place we found. (We actually came back Sunday evening again for dinner, and then they served some free drinks to us all.)

Sergio's is an italian restaurant with a good selection of italian food to reasonably prices.

The staff was great and showed a great interest in our outfits. :santa_hat: I especially remember the elderly gentleman serving us and his enthusiastic manner with us.

Where: Sergious, at 84A Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7QY

Nearest tube station: Oxford Circus

When: Thursday 14:th of Feb at 8:00 PM (20:00 for us europeans)

Some of us are staying at the Astor Court Hotel which is like two blocks away so anyone who want to meet up there instead are welcome.

I couldn't find a link for the restaurant itself but here is one for "all in london" where you can read more about the place, incl some reviews.

http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/restaurants/restaurant-1863.php

Map: http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/mapping/map.php?pc=W1W+7QY

Please post if you are coming and we will make sure we have a reservation for all of us. Probable attendees so far:

admirer5577

kneehighs

pumps

iloveboots

mrs iloveboots

crotchhiboots

5inchlover

Thank you for taking the time to start this very important thread admirer5577. It was nice chatting with you today over the phone. You think we rocked New York City till 6:30 am that day? Well, get ready for a repeat performance in another equally great world capital. I can't wait till London. I friggin love London!!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Put me down please. I should be able to make this. Sounds like a great restaurant. Any excuse to head out and party in my heels, is a good excuse! (I've just realised I parked outside here last Sunday when I went down to Oxford Street).

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Put me down please. I should be able to make this. Sounds like a great restaurant. Any excuse to head out and party in my heels, is a good excuse!

(I've just realised I parked outside here last Sunday when I went down to Oxford Street).

Good news, you're on the list.

Probable attendees so far:

admirer5577

kneehighs

pumps

iloveboots

mrs iloveboots

crotchhiboots

5inchlover

heelD

Good news, you're on the list.

Probable attendees so far:

admirer5577

kneehighs

pumps

iloveboots

mrs iloveboots

crotchhiboots

5inchlover

heelD

I'm allready booked ?:w00t2:

Well sure. It will be a good time to wear my red pumps before my feet swell up :santa_hat:

I'm allready booked ?:w00t2:

Well sure. It will be a good time to wear my red pumps before my feet swell up :santa_hat:

Well, I figured as you were already in London and spending time with kneehighs and as he is coming for the dinner, I took the liberty of counting you in aswell. Besides, it is probable attendees so it isn't final yet.

Looking forward to see you in the red pumps.

As at9 pointed out in another thread the 14:th is Valentine's Day but I can assure you all that we do have a reservation at Sergio's at 20:00 (8PM).

So if you haven't announced your participation yet, please do asap because we might come to the point where we can not add more people to the reservation. It WILL be a busy night.

And you know what? It is less than three weeks away now!! :santa_hat: Can't wait to see you all in London.

Hello eaters, is there place for one more to the table. I come on thursday too to Londen. I put my stuff at the Winrose Hotel and are free to go throu Londen. I will be hungry at 20:00 and it would be nice to join the dinner and have fun with all the other heelers for this years meting. A3

Hello eaters,

is there place for one more to the table. I come on thursday too to Londen. I put my stuff at the Winrose Hotel and are free to go throu Londen. I will be hungry at 20:00 and it would be nice to join the dinner and have fun with all the other heelers for this years meting.

A3

Yoyr are most welcome. So latest update:

Probable attendees for Sergios:

admirer5577

kneehighs

pumps

iloveboots

mrs iloveboots

crotchhiboots

5inchlover

heelD

a3

I'm a "probable" for this meal (I've already posted that I'm attending the Friday lunch at Greenwich, the Friday evening meal in Soho and the Saturday main Heelmeet.

Cheers, Heelfan

Of course are you welcome too. So latest update:

admirer5577

kneehighs

pumps

iloveboots

mrs iloveboots

crotchhiboots

5inchlover

heelD

a3

Heelfan

Hi Admirer5577, we have two more members joining us, FastFreddy and his GF.

david & cathy

Of course are you welcome too. So latest update:

admirer5577

kneehighs

pumps

iloveboots

mrs iloveboots

crotchhiboots

5inchlover

heelD

a3

Heelfan

FastFreddy

Friend of FastFreddy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Admirer5577, we have two more members joining us, FastFreddy and his GF.

david & cathy

Good, I'll wait a day or two and then I'll call Sergio's to adjust the rsvtn. Now it is for 10 people.

Can't really believe that it's only a couple of days away now.

Have a safe trip and I'll see you all next week.

Good, I'll wait a day or two and then I'll call Sergio's to adjust the rsvtn. Now it is for 10 people.

Can't really believe that it's only a couple of days away now.

Have a safe trip and I'll see you all next week.

I can't believe I found this site (and you crazy people :w00t2: ) just days before a real life meet......

No time to prepare for my 2013 look (completely shaven head amongst other changes), but I've already got butterflies the size of pterodactyl's.....

I'll try not to gush. :santa_hat:

Some feedback .....

Despite the best efforts of some North London drivers (who hopefully survived) a fairly serious crash that turned a 45 minute journey into a 90 minute journey ..... myself and a female guest attended the meal at Sergio's.

Anyway, for once I wasn't last to arrive. :wave:

Had my first meet with men wearing heels, as men (for the most part), in a 'street' situation. Parking by Sergio's was straightforward, and the restaurant is fairly close to Oxford Street and the bulk of the West End.

Although kneehighs found he had you attend an appointment elsewhere at the last minute, 10 of us met and ate together. It was a multi-cultural event, with people from the UK, Canada, USA, Sweden, Denmark and Holland.

I had no heeled history to convey as a man wearing heels, other than it was something I had gotten into recently. [All of my previous history wearing HH was as a passable TV at fetish/tranny do's, when I was in my late 20's.]

There were many stories, some funny, one or two sad, about men wearing heels. There was some background provided about HHplace.org, who does what, and how truly worldwide the membership is.

The food and service were EXCELLENT. I for one will be going back there with the wife, probably without heels :cool1: for the benefit of herself. Not that I think I need to..... Certainly none of the staff batted an eye that I saw. Prices for a London restaurant were good, and portions reasonably generous. We had one long table, which meant talking to people at the far end of the table wasn't easy, but it did get done.

For the most part, fellow diners didn't notice our footwear. One table did though. It consisted of perhaps 8 or so 30 something year old men, and one similarly aged girl. Who do you think noticed [it might have been iloveboots] with heels, walk across the dancefloor?

She quickly passed the word around. After that, she and (only) one or two others in her party looked every time one of our number got up to use the loo. No-one said anything, that I heard anyway.

Most of us stayed until 10.30/10.45pm -ish. Just before leaving we collected coats, having to walk up to and past the table of men, and then gathered on the dancefloor looking for the rather well hidden toilet. We left in ones and two's, going up 2 small flights of stairs and walking past the groundfloor diners. Certainly by the time I and my guest left, word must have been out, but I don't remember anyone taking much interest. My friend, who has had unsuccessful double operation on bunions, had joined in by wearing some 4" over the knee boots for the evening. Sadly, by the time we left her feet were hurting and her ability to walk correctly was severely handicapped. If anything was noticed, it was her inability to walk properly. [bless her.]

Once outside, the bulk of the group who were staying in London opted for a walk to Leicester Square. We couldn't stay long in London, so said our goodbyes. We (eventually) had a very short walk in Oxford Street, my friend having put on flat boots, much to her relief.....

We saw some interesting shoes in Faith. Which included some 5" heels with 1" platform for £60 with sizes up to 9/42 (the website tells me).

Once again, and despite me wearing some extremely noisy steel tipped stiletto ankle boots, almost no-one noticed which of the two of us were wearing the heels. I may seem a little paranoid, but I did notice one chap who gave the impression of talking on the phone and who seemed to be following us. He wasn't very well dressed given the temperature, and did stop everytime we did, although he wasn't crossing roads when we were. [When we stopped at the kerb, he stopped walking wherever he was on the pavement.] It wasn't until we crossed close to him (we'd gone the wrong way), and I looked at him until our eyes met, that we walked alone again.

We were approached by a couple of young men out on the town who were looking for directions, but having explained we didn't know the area either, we carried on walking past them. Perfectly regular conversation despite the clip-clop of my heels as we walked toward, and walked away from them.

All in all, a very very interesting and satisfying night out. ;)

[Despite me having a 5 second 'reality check' at about 6pm. "I'm going to meet a bunch of people I've never met or conversed with, 20 miles away in a place I don't know, while wearing high heeled boots." But fortunately, I went anyway.]

Thanks for keeping all of us who didn't make it up to date, great description of the evening and glad to hear you had a good time.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Thank you for the recap of the evening Freddy. It was great meeting you, sorry we were at opposite ends of the table, would have enjoyed chatting more.

Cheers,

david & cathy

And I missed you Saturday ...... ;)

I'll try harder next time. You seemed like a charming couple, and I'm sorry not to have had the opportunity to chat. :cool1:

Trust me to find this site when the annual 'heel-meet' has just occurred:penitent: . Oh well, there's always next year! Thanks for the post fastfreddy2 - sounded as though a good night was had by all.

Don't worry JoJo, we are sure to be having other meet ups in the near future, especially in the London area. It may not be on the scale of the other one, but we'll no doubt get out for a few beers and a meal plus a look at the shops.