New rock cowboy/girl boots up to size EU 45?

HighBoots

you'll find them under Bull collection (the link looks correct to me but it didn't open for me either so I just browsed their site for a minute to find them)

Yep, it looks fine to me as well, follow the instructions above.

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

The only pair I saw under the Bull collection had the men's heel...

You must have gone at the wrong place, Dr. Shoe, I just checked again and they are still there with the high cowboy heel.

Just click on "Bull" (6th menu entry from the top) :santa_hat:

here my latest paire of cowboy boots .I buy this for 12,50€

iibb,

Those are a beautifull pair of boots! Who was the maker? Would love a pair myself. The black pair of boots in your earlier post are also very nice!

Jim

I would first mail them and ask if they haven't made a mistake when they setup the sizes...

The thought has occured to me...

I was going to just order them and hope for the best.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yep, seems to work. I just received my special-order Malicia Bull Negros in size 42 - they indeed run large, fit great, and look hot. With an 11cm heel they are not optimal for really long walks though, I made a tour of NYC last week in them and they started to hurt. Surprisingly because of the other Malicias I have in size 44, and they fit excellent too. Same brand, same line, and still so inconsistent sizing. B

What's all the fuss about?

Somehow I feel there is an error on the site. Looking on http://www.newrockstore.com/zona1/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=222 their sizes go upto EU42 only.

I would love to be proved wrong, so I'm going to drop them a line. They are rather nice.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

I e-mailed the UK site to see if that is accurate, and if they ship from their site to the US. Those look better every time I see them. If I'm gonna wear stylish cow-boots, they're gonna have a kick-arse HEEL on 'em! :santa_hat:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Well, here is the response I got back from them: hi there, sorry they donot go up to us 12. thank you kind regards newrock Since UK11 is US12, I guess they did mis-label it on the site. Darn.......*shuffle shuffle*

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Maybe we should all order a pair or two, even if they cant fulfil the orders maybe they might take the hint and realise that there is a demand for their products in larger sizes. (PS, am I missing something, it wasnt just the 'Bull' range, but all the styles had the same dropdown-showing larger sizes). Heelium

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

If you click "on add to basket" in a larger size, it works, but I think they just put a standard size chart for unisex on every pair, mens or ladies. It's a strange way to set up an online shop, letting you add things to your basket they don't actually stock!

Yes I noticed that too. I was thinking of actually paying (via paypal) just to see if they would actually take my money for something that (apparently) they have no intention to supply.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If you check out Zappos,

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/32182584/c/126149.html

You'll see they have them in stock in 38,39, and 40. You can also get multi view on the boot. Zappos is good for that feature.

If I owned a pair of these, I'd probably paint the heel black and also darken the silver. Sacrilege I know, but they could be worn in more places.

I just put it up as a link so people can see the multiview and some better specs. If you look at the sizes they list 40 as a 10 US. 40 is usually a 9 US so if they run big so if they did a 41 I think they would fit all the 11 US or 9 UKs anyway. I'm not sure if they do a 41 though. Zappos seems to have a restricted range on those.

I asked them if they could do a brown pair (or any other colour) in 43 and they said they could do "some" colours and asked me to narrow it down. So either they don't know what they are doing or they really do make a 43. @FF: maybe I also paint the heels of mine black. Good idea.

What's all the fuss about?