possible future purchase what do you think of this look

ct03si

i was thinking of trying something new, i am strictly a boot guy as of right now. i don't have the prettiest feet ever so i dont like showing them off much than i stumbled across these thigh high stockings/nylons

Posted Image

and i thought that they would look awsome with some shoes like these

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/snaz75_1981_299739364or these http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/snaz75_1981_311943642

what do you think of this combination of stockings and shoes?

how would they look under jeans or some black slacks

what are you buying the boots or the girl!! either of them would get my aproval. ok on a more serious note, the boots and the shoes, are IMO exelent choises!! good luck!!:santa_hat:

They're not boots nor nylons, they are rubber stockings. If you wear them under trousers of jeans they will get hot and make your legs sweat... You're legs'll sweat anyway, that's part of the enjoyment of rubber...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

While rubber stockings, or even footed rubber suits feel and look very good in heels, they do have one downside. As your walking around the bit of sweat inside will make your feet slick to the rubber so while walking around the foot area of the stocking tends to ride up your foot causing it to get tighter and tighter. This can get uncomfortable after a while as the squeezing can get -very- tight. Practice around the house for a while before heading out for an evening.

(formerly known as "JimC")

thanks for all the advice everyone, i talked to my fiance yesterday and she preferrs that i stick to boots. she enjoys the seamless look of them disappearing under my jeans and the smooth feeling of the fake leather. when we lay on the couch she has this habit of putting her hand up my pant leg and rubbing the boot shaft while we watch tv, i love it.

It depends on what kind of a look are you going for wearing those stockings under jeans and with open toed sandals? And where you plan on wearing them to? My opinion is that it would cast a "fetish" image, which is okay if that's what you want. The heels would be enough of a shock factor if perceived by the average person, but when coupled with shiny rubber stockings underneath, it would definitely push your look into the realm of fetish... Just my opinion, that's all.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Kinky, kinky, kinky! Be careful on choosing a supplier for the rubber/latex stockings or any other rubber items as they are not cheap and can easily rip. You would probably be better off at a fetish shop for these items than eBay or something like it.

If your s/o is not ready for them on you now, buy them for her!

It's all about the heel!

she is still iffy about this whole thing of me wearing heels, but she is supportive of it she has told me many times that she loves when i wear jeans and boots tho so im going to stick to that for now so i dont change her mind i want to ease her into it so for now i guess it stays at jeans and boots. i did just buy another pair of boots the other day they should be comming in tomorrow, they are knee high black pu boots with a 6" heel and no platform very sexy. i think that she might like them alot because it will make my feet look very small and she loves it when all that shows under the jeans are the toe and the heel that is how she usually wears hers.

• 2 months later...