New style fetish sandal

derf

I have a pair of the boots and find it easier to walk in ballet heels for some reason. Some heels just dont walk well for me. I have 7.5 inch single sole pumps that I can walk well in and 6 inch heels that I can barely stand up in. Very strange, maybe Dr. Shoe can enlighten us on why this is, or am I the only one?

These seem just about perfect to me. They have an outrageously high heel, about 7 1/2 inches in my size. They also seem to be infinately adjustable with all the lacing. I've tried pumps with this extreme heel but my toes were crushed because of the extreme pitch. It's hard enough to walk in such heels but having your feet all pinched just takes the fun out of it. Has anyone tried these? If so, would you agree with my assessment? Does anyone have a link to pictures of someone wearing them? Thanks.

I just received mine today in size 13 heel is 20 cm or 7.75 inches from floor to the insole. I haven't tried to walk in them yet but they are outrageously high and feel great on my feet. I am sure walking will take some practice.

• 2 weeks later...

if you go on to Youtube and search under 7 and then look for my user name 'Pinkflash' you will see a video I made of the pink style, I have the other two colours as well

The pink ones look fabulous - although they are supposed to tie up the calf - not underneath the heel of the shoe.

I notice that you also have difficulty walking in the 'Illicit' 7" Leopard 'Peep-Toes' with the black bow........I bought them a few weeks ago.....AND I DO TOO!!!!;)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 month later...

I was intrigued by the boots with the 6 1/4" high heels. I would love to try those. 6" hgih heels are fun to walk around in for short periods of time. I have never worn a pair of boots with 6" high heels. They do look like fun.