Guys that wear high heels.

Amanda

None of the above. I think to each their own, and if that is what they want to wear then wear it. However, the public in general will form a lot of opinions. Just like I like to wear thigh high boots, and if I wear a mini skirt and my thigh boots then everyone stares, because it is not that common to see everyday. Then of course the majority of people will label you....

• 1 month later...

I feel they have to be bit of all of them but mostly brave ;) I can imagine that they are yelled, insulted, finger pointed, without any reason by complete strangers. Just because they decide to wear differently and wont fit in any typical category. For me, the feel being socially accepted is important to me, so I wouldnt enjoy being in situations like this, propably nobody wont. But i believe it will make you more stronger as person, when you have to deal with such situations in everyday basis.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

• 4 weeks later...

I agree Nina,

I think it's very brave if nothing else.

That's an admirable quality.

I feel they have to be bit of all of them but mostly brave ;)

I can imagine that they are yelled, insulted, finger pointed, without any reason by complete strangers. Just because they decide to wear differently and wont fit in any typical category.

For me, the feel being socially accepted is important to me, so I wouldnt enjoy being in situations like this, propably nobody wont.

But i believe it will make you more stronger as person, when you have to deal with such situations in everyday basis.

Me and my husband go out most every weekend. We always wear heels. He is very brave and sexy. He doesn't care what others think and neither do I. I determined a long time ago if people can't accept me for who I am, then I don't need their opinion. As long as my husband looks nice, sexy and not feminine. I love it. We have fun. Heeling.

• 3 months later...