amxfan

Could you walk in this?

Could you walk in this shoe?  

412 members have voted

1. 1. Could you walk in this shoe?

• Yes I could walk in them.
    • No I could not walk in them.

Why would you even even want to. There is no artistic value to them at all. 5" for size 8 and 6" for size 14 = the perfect slope. Any thing steeper is simply out of place.

I voted no . . . but I would still love to try. Sometimes it's not about being able to walk in heels as long as they are pretty to look at.  :rolleyes:

Definitely, I would not be able to walk in them, but I'm sure I would enjoy slipping in them and trying to stand. I prefer shoe styles with classic straight heels, but I like them too.

On 1/18/2008 at 8:25 AM, amxfan said:

Could you wear this shoe? I myself couldn't. I just got a pair of ballets not that long ago and can not stand in them let alone walk in them "not yet anyways" and they have a thin heel which one can put a little weight on. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe and would love to own it just because, but I do not think I could ever walk in them. Could you? This shoe has a 7.5" heel and comes in sizes 5-14.

post-10454-133522851814_thumb.jpg

I could easily but my husband only lets me wear shoes that cover my foot like boots.

• Like 1

I voted yes and I can easily walk in them now. I posted in "My Extrem Heels" with pics a couple of years back. IMO very stable but very steep, you need to very flexible..