Could you walk in this?

amxfan

Could you walk in this shoe?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. Could you walk in this shoe?

• Yes I could walk in them.
    • No I could not walk in them.

• 2 years later...

Definitely, I would not be able to walk in them, but I'm sure I would enjoy slipping in them and trying to stand. I prefer shoe styles with classic straight heels, but I like them too.

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2008 at 1:25 PM, amxfan said:

Could you wear this shoe? I myself couldn't. I just got a pair of ballets not that long ago and can not stand in them let alone walk in them "not yet anyways" and they have a thin heel which one can put a little weight on. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe and would love to own it just because, but I do not think I could ever walk in them. Could you? This shoe has a 7.5" heel and comes in sizes 5-14.

I could easily but my husband only lets me wear shoes that cover my foot like boots.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A shoe I could not reasonably expect to wear somewhere is a non-purchase item. I try to imagine where I would wear a shoe and with what outfit. Wedges for everyday warmer weather wear, pumps for fall wear or wear in an urban environment, ankle or kneeboots for winter wear or certain nights out in the colder months. Yes, there are certain extremely high heels which could be worn to special party events or perhaps in the bedroom but I would never buy something which could not be worn and enjoyed. HappyinHeels 

• 2 years later...
On 1/18/2008 at 8:25 AM, amxfan said:

Could you wear this shoe? I myself couldn't. I just got a pair of ballets not that long ago and can not stand in them let alone walk in them "not yet anyways" and they have a thin heel which one can put a little weight on. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe and would love to own it just because, but I do not think I could ever walk in them. Could you? This shoe has a 7.5" heel and comes in sizes 5-14.

post-10454-133522851814_thumb.jpg

My feet are more used to shoes with pointed toe like ballet.  But I could probably get used to them.  It really depends on how much the toe is pulled back.  

• Like 1