amxfan

Could you walk in this shoe?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. Could you walk in this shoe?

• Yes I could walk in them.
    • No I could not walk in them.

• 4 weeks later...

I voted "No"...

Found pictures of amazing heels on the internet.

I don't own any shoes that high but I'm sure they would be amazing to try :)

I guess I would not go very far without falling...:P

They are Pleaser 'Scream' heels I believe....you can get them with, or without metal heels.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

They are Pleaser 'Scream' heels I believe....you can get them with, or without metal heels.

Thank you for your reply about the brand and model :-)

May I ask you if you own extreme high heels like these ?

If so, does it take long to get use to them ?

(I admit I am very curious to see for myself how it would be to wear such heels)

Happy heeling and have a nice weekend !

Daniel

Thank you for your reply about the brand and model :-)

May I ask you if you own extreme high heels like these ?

If so, does it take long to get use to them ?

(I admit I am very curious to see for myself how it would be to wear such heels)

Happy heeling and have a nice weekend !

Daniel

Looking at these again, it is possible that these actual heels are Custom Made, as the heel looks slightly longer than that on the standard Scream shoe. However, this may simply be the camera angle, so I am happy to stay with my first pick.

I do own a couple of pairs of extreme heels like these, I also have two pairs of strappy sandals with extreme steel spike heels as well. They are very much an accquired taste when it comes to wearing them, and walking takes hours, and hours, and hours of practice....(well, it did for me!).

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hi danielp6406.

Well, I guess those shoes comes from www.milanoo.com

I dont think they look like the pleasers scream..

I dont now about the quality of them, but they do look very nice;)

//Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Hi danielp6406.

//Pernilla

Greetings Pernilla and thank you for the link :-)

The milanoo website seems very slow now, I will try later.

I notice you are wearing very high heels in you avatar.

(BTW they look very nice). Do you wear them regularly ?

Have a nice day all !

Greetings Pernilla and thank you for the link :-)

The milanoo website seems very slow now, I will try later.

I notice you are wearing very high heels in you avatar.

(BTW they look very nice). Do you wear them regularly ?

Have a nice day all !

Hi again=)

Well, I wear my avatar-shoes mostly on weekends, they are not for everyday use, too high for that;)

I have worn them for outing some times, but heels this high are really hard to walk in, so I prefer to wear them for party or just at home with my BF;)

I woul'd love to try those shoes from "milanoo", but i'm nor sure about the stiffnes on the heels, I don't want the heels to flex, they have to bee solid to walk on, otherwise i dont want them..

But they sure look's lovelly, and I like them alot=)

//Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

• 2 weeks later...

Hi danielp6406.

//Pernilla

You are quite correct....and I am happy to admit my error.

'Milanoo.com' sell many Fetish heels from different Brands, including 'Pleaser', 'Ellie', The Highest Heel, 'Jimmy Choo'.......and 'Sharp-Heel' of China.

These heels from the original post, are actually made by 'Sharp-Heel' of China and are Branded as 'Nice Lady' ('Milanoo.com' simply sell them at wholesale prices).

Here is the 'Sharp-Heel' page:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.sharpheel.com/chinese/pages/188w.jsp&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsharpheel.com%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&usg=ALkJrhgC0W8YhjViagw0W1FeBz3YkZvOpQ

..and here is the 'Milanoo' page:

http://www.milanoo.com/7.1''-High-Heel-Patent-White-Sexy-Pumps-p20285.html

They are exactly the same shoe...'Nice Lady' 188W by 'Sharp-Heel'....(and they are 18cm - 7.2"....not 7.1"as stated on Milanoo.com).

I voted "No"...

Found pictures of amazing heels on the internet.

I don't own any shoes that high but I'm sure they would be amazing to try :)

I guess I would not go very far without falling...:P

6ihf has a very similar styles with steel heel too and as to those I can say they are well walkable for a 6 incher.

for both, sharpheel as well as 6ihf, this very steep angle is for shoes of very small size only, as far as I know...

Thank you Pernilla, pussyinboots and Pata for the additional info :P

I went to the Milanoo website to see the shoes. (See picture below).

They are absolutely stunning !

Now I can't stop thinking about them...:)

Looks like the picture is burned in my head !

The only solution to clear my brain will be to buy them and try them on ...

Is there a cure or a medical treatment to stop buying heels ?

post-14338-1335229159_thumb.jpg

In reference to the first example of the no heeled extremely sloped footwear used to start this thread, these type of raised footwear have no appeal to me. I have seen difference designs of these styles and I guess I'm partial to wanting to see stiletto heels properly supporting the court shoes that I choose to wear. Some time ago, I got a pair of 16cm stiletto heeled pumps with no platforms from 6ihf just to see how hard it would be to wear them. Now, I put them on occcasionally to see if I can overcome my limitations and increase my abilitiies to walk in extremely high heels. I may be able to go from point A to B after al this time, but the awkwardness is still noticeable, as I'm not able to stand fully upright yet. The lower bone structures of my legs, ankles, and feet just weren't made to negotiate at such heel heights with the slope as it is designed for these 16cm pumps. Perhaps, if the rise gave more support to the arch of the feet, the heeling outcome could have been more successful at this height of 16cm. The reason I say this is because I have some other stilettos that are close to the same height, but the slope is constructed so that there is more arch support and I'm able to walk more normally. I still need to wear them longer to build up my tolerance for such heights, but they are definitely easier to walk in.

they look impossible to walk in. on the other hand if someone put a pair in front of me i would be willing to give them a go. i am KRAZY KEV after all and i will try any heel given the chance:smile::):smile::clap:

thank you pernilla, pussyinboots and pata for the additional info :smile:

i went to the milanoo website to see the shoes. (see picture below).

they are absolutely stunning !

now i can't stop thinking about them...:wave:

Looks like the picture is burned in my head !

The only solution to clear my brain will be to buy them and try them on ...

Is there a cure or a medical treatment to stop buying heels ?

yes. Amputation. Lol. You wont need any shoes then

its hard to say what they would be like to walk in but how easy are these to walk in? they are the worlds highest heeled shoes with a 16'' heel and 11'' platform. i would love to have a go in them as long as i had someone to catch me if i fell. its along way down after all:smile::wave::smile::)

post-17818-133522916067_thumb.gif

yes. Amputation. Lol. You wont need any shoes then

This is a good one...Never though about it before...:)

But a little bit too drastic for me.

What about "glueing" a pair of flat shoes to your feet ?

This way you can still walk and won't buy anymore shoes for a while ! :wave:

Hi, I voted yes as I have higher heels than those without platforms but with standard stiletto style.

My shoes are limousine shoes, only good for going to and from somewhere, a little walking ie I wouldn't try to do more than 2-3 city blocks in them, don't know if I could do more, wouldn't bother trying. My feet are back beyond vertical and I have to use my hips to walk since I am at my arch limit for my foot, my ankles get really weak in those heels.

But they look great provided I can walk properly in them....

Back to the heels in the picture - why wear those shoes .... they're pretty ugly in my mind?

Heel-Lover

Hi, I voted yes as I have higher heels than those without platforms but with standard stiletto style.

My shoes are limousine shoes, only good for going to and from somewhere, a little walking ie I wouldn't try to do more than 2-3 city blocks in them, don't know if I could do more, wouldn't bother trying. My feet are back beyond vertical and I have to use my hips to walk since I am at my arch limit for my foot, my ankles get really weak in those heels.

But they look great provided I can walk properly in them....

Back to the heels in the picture - why wear those shoes .... they're pretty ugly in my mind?

Heel-Lover

hi do you have any pics of these heels they sound really good, besides i'am looking for a similar style of heels but without any platforms, would be great to see some picks....

• 1 month later...

Those shoes look awesome. Who makes them and where are they sold. When I am ballet boots I have cut the heel off 1/2 inch and this would be not so hard since it has a larger platform rather than a standard 3/4" toe piece. Sheryl

Could you wear this shoe? I myself couldn't. I just got a pair of ballets not that long ago and can not stand in them let alone walk in them "not yet anyways" and they have a thin heel which one can put a little weight on. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe and would love to own it just because, but I do not think I could ever walk in them. Could you?

This shoe has a 7.5" heel and comes in sizes 5-14.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are quite correct....and I am happy to admit my error.

'Milanoo.com' sell many Fetish heels from different Brands, including 'Pleaser', 'Ellie', The Highest Heel, 'Jimmy Choo'.......and 'Sharp-Heel' of China.

These heels from the original post, are actually made by 'Sharp-Heel' of China and are Branded as 'Nice Lady' ('Milanoo.com' simply sell them at wholesale prices).

Here is the 'Sharp-Heel' page:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.sharpheel.com/chinese/pages/188w.jsp&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsharpheel.com%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&usg=ALkJrhgC0W8YhjViagw0W1FeBz3YkZvOpQ

..and here is the 'Milanoo' page:

http://www.milanoo.com/7.1''-High-Heel-Patent-White-Sexy-Pumps-p20285.html

They are exactly the same shoe...'Nice Lady' 188W by 'Sharp-Heel'....(and they are 18cm - 7.2"....not 7.1"as stated on Milanoo.com).

I think the shoes that started this thread are totally hideous, worthy of the most deranged fashion designer!

On the other hand those 7.1" stilettos (thank you PiB for the link) are some of the most elegant extreme heels I've seen, with the classic curve at the back of the heel, unlike so many which are more or less straight. And those heels are so fabulously slender, can they possibly be strong enough? If I were younger I'd definitely try them and practise walking in them - I'd need my Love on hand to be ready to catch me, of course, though I'd probably be hanging on to her arm anyway! More wearable are the 6.3", which are all so beautiful, and should be wearable, for anyone used to 5.5" or so, with a little practice. Well worth the effort, I think. I'd certainly like the opportunity to try!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even if not perfectly walking in ultra high heels, still it's exciting to wear them...:wave: I even might think the fact that they are a real challenge/too high to walk in that makes them more exciting to most of us heellovers than a heel that is easily managed! So after practicing and able to wear a 5"heel longer, the idea of next time buying a 6"heel for your feet gets more exciting or how is this for you people? I love watching a woman walking elegantly in very high dsignerheels, but somehow it's also exciting if higher heels limit the mobility of the wearer.. therefor seeing a woman trying hard to maintain her balance on very (too)high heels (and maybe regretting she put them on for shopping:smile:) is even more exciting for me than a woman that wears very high heels as if it were sneakers and runs easiliy in them to catch the bus:) Greetz Roberto