amxfan

Could you walk in this shoe?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. Could you walk in this shoe?

• Yes I could walk in them.
    • No I could not walk in them.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

No they are definately more of a fetish heel. I like them but mainly because they are different. But they seem to lack any sex appeal. A ballet or 7" spike heel has that certain feel and look but this just seems to be missing the mark on the look.... to me anyways.

I think they are very sexy, part of my fetish aside from being able to do something few people could...I like the fact that my foot is in an extreme position like in ballet boots. I actually like the unusual no heel look because it is closer to having "barbie feet" and I am training my ankles and heels to look that way.

This shoe just goes to show that everybody has a different idea of sexy!

Ms. C

i plan to try to walk in those and ballet heels. i have not yet, as they are very expensive. i figure, if i can do ballet en pointe, i can do this. but it has been a while. oh,yes, by the way...can anyone help me here? i was on this site a few days ago and read a post that references a pair of ballet heels that had been modified to have a different style toe that stuck out front...sort of like a regular high heel shoe. the person had modified a pair of Devious ballet heels and i think they mentioned that they had added a steel heel or something. does anyone know where i can find that post again? who the poster was? or how they did it? thanks a million.

oh,yes, by the way...can anyone help me here? if ws on this site a few days ago and read a post that references a pair of ballet heels that had been modified to have a different style toe that stuck out front...sort of like a regular high heel shoe. the person had modified a pair of Devious ballet heels and i think they mentioned that they had added a steel heel or something. does anyone know where i can find that post again? who the poster was? or how they did it? thanks a million.

Sounds to me like you are describing member pata, and her Alberto ballets. Is this what you meant?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really don't think I could considering how the highest heels I have are a pair of 6 inch platforms, but I think with enough practice (ballet heels) I could manage to wear those at some point. I just need to get enough money to purchase a pair of ballet heels. ;-)

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

Well now it has been awhile since I have seen some imaginary "footwhere?" like that, most interesting. I don't think I walk in it but to stand in it maybe. No doubt it would cost a bundle to own the heel-less shoe, imagination gone wild! Hmmmm....I think so. Mtnsofheels

• 2 weeks later...

I could- and I'd love to. NOt for long walks in the park, but that's not reeeeally what they're for is it? And I think they're sexy as can be. Now I truly love and worship women in high thin stiletto heels, but those shoes would be awesome for a guy in long jeans to wear out in public- have a little secret footwear thing going on while going in to the quickie mart or to a nice dark bar with a girlfriend... They're hot!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Could you wear this shoe? I myself couldn't. I just got a pair of ballets not that long ago and can not stand in them let alone walk in them "not yet anyways" and they have a thin heel which one can put a little weight on. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe and would love to own it just because, but I do not think I could ever walk in them. Could you?

This shoe has a 7.5" heel and comes in sizes 5-14.

They are very different in design,but also sort of kinky and nice.I am sure I could walk a bit in them,I have some balletboots with a full 9¨heel that I can actually walk a bit in them,sothose shoes could be tamed with practice

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The only logical purpose for the shoes pictured that I can think of is for wearing at the beach. Stillettos are really not practical since the heel would sink in first causing the wearer to fall over backwards. These shoes would seem to place the weight evenly under the foot of the wearer. I don't find them particularly attractive, but if its the only alternative to walking flat-footed or walking on tip-toes without any support, it may be a good shoe to wear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...