Could you walk in this?

amxfan

Could you walk in this shoe?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. Could you walk in this shoe?

• Yes I could walk in them.
    • No I could not walk in them.

I think I could. I have done ballet, dance and wear platforms as often as I can with anything up to an 8" heel. I have worn ballet heels and could get around the bedroom OK so yes, I think I could.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can walk in this, using my crutshes. I use shoulder crutches and arm crutshes when the heels are too high. I'm in 7"heels for ooh 25 years. I allways told my gfs I only can make love with garters, stockings and heels and they loved it.

Yes would manage. Where do I buy the shoes with no heel - the first jpeg picture.

Sue

:wavey:If you read the article it tells you "Brown's Stores" London. I cannot help more than that.

It also mentions a price of £1800.

That bit rules me out. Charity shop here I come!!!!!!:roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not the best looking shoe, but I voted "yes"...with practice. At least for shorter distances. Didn't take me long to learn to walk in 6" (no platform) stilettos pumps back 2 years ago, and could do so after only 10 minutes of trying for decent distances (like car across parking lot to ATM and back...at night of course..).

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a similar pair to these now, Karo 0257s. They're better looking than this IMHO so I can confidently say without doubt that with a bit of practice I defo can walk in these. I'm not a massive fan of these shoes though so will be selling them on soon but my feet and legs do look great in them now that I've trained my legs to be straight in them!

I voted yes and I have a pair of ballet boots, but I can only walk in them for about 5 minutes though. I can keep them on for a few hours if I stay off my feet.

I have been wanting to get a more pony style ballet boot like these http://www.snaz75.com/pl-femme-2020-l.html, mainly because they look a little bit easier than my extreme ballet boots to walk in, but they are rather expensive (more than 2 times as much) in comparison to the regular ballets, so I will just have to wish on...:thumbsup:

I was just reading through the thread, and my gawd! So many negative comments! I would at least attempt them first, argue later, but that's just me. On the other hand, I do see them as a pony boot [really slanted] knockoff x] But nonetheless, I'd try 'em. Heck, maybe even get a pair.

Formally "HHDude"

i would love to try them out,as too walking! not so sure!!!

Hey, trying's half the fun, though. :-? Walking around the house, at least, and you've reached the full glass of water :o

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally made it home safely from my deployment and almost killed myself the other night trying to walk in my ballet boots. I can stand in them but cannot walk in them yet. I am practicing in them a lot and wear them to bed at night to help with the stretching and aclimatizing myself to them, and will have some pictures soon. Right now, the only pictures I have are of my wife sitting on the bed modeling them for me while I was in Iraq, but soon enough there will be more pic tures and I will post them.

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

I voted yes and I have a pair of ballet boots, but I can only walk in them for about 5 minutes though. I can keep them on for a few hours if I stay off my feet.

I have been wanting to get a more pony style ballet boot like these http://www.snaz75.com/pl-femme-2020-l.html, mainly because they look a little bit easier than my extreme ballet boots to walk in, but they are rather expensive (more than 2 times as much) in comparison to the regular ballets, so I will just have to wish on...:winkiss:

I'd love to own a pair of those "femme" series boots but they have a major drawback, they are extremely expensive even compared to regular ballet boots.