Could you walk in this?

amxfan

Could you walk in this shoe?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. Could you walk in this shoe?

• Yes I could walk in them.
    • No I could not walk in them.

Could you wear this shoe? I myself couldn't. I just got a pair of ballets not that long ago and can not stand in them let alone walk in them "not yet anyways" and they have a thin heel which one can put a little weight on. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe and would love to own it just because, but I do not think I could ever walk in them. Could you? This shoe has a 7.5" heel and comes in sizes 5-14.

post-10454-133522851814_thumb.jpg

They're not exactly elegant are they?.

No they are definately more of a fetish heel. I like them but mainly because they are different. But they seem to lack any sex appeal. A ballet or 7" spike heel has that certain feel and look but this just seems to be missing the mark on the look.... to me anyways.

No they are definately more of a fetish heel. I like them but mainly because they are different. But they seem to lack any sex appeal. A ballet or 7" spike heel has that certain feel and look but this just seems to be missing the mark on the look.... to me anyways.

I agree.

Personally I don't like the look of shoes without a heel.

I'm sure I couldn't walk in them, but I'm sure I'd enjoy trying :w00t2:

I too would give them a stab. :santa_hat:

Probably wouldn't get anywhere, but it would be nice to see and try on for sure.

I voted no (let me rephrase that NO!):santa_hat:

They look like a flat gone horribly wrong and appear to lack any comfort. I would probebly try them on but only to see if they were as uncomfortable as they look. I agree they are definatly a fetish thing along the bondage line.:w00t2:

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Hello,

I go for a yes, I had wear many time my ballet boots at fetish place near by and had a lot of complimets form the ladies. And I have planed to waer them again at the Torture garden on 16-2 when I be there with others of the heel meeting group.

But looking to the side given by Ridgy thies high heels has a wooden heel and a kind of support by a nice heel tip. The shoe as amxfan showed has only a strip of metal? behind the toebox for support. That will be a little different finding your balance but it should be able to walk in them. I'm intrested in trying but the the question where to buy thies?

Here are a few pics of my taken at some parties, enjoy them

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

go in your beloved heels,

A3

• 3 weeks later...

I love extreme high heels. I can walk gracefully in 7" stilettoes. I own a pair of the shoes pictured and I absolutely cannot walk in them as the goemetry of the things places my toes BEHIND my heels. They are for photo shoots only! Notice that any photo of these shoes are at a 45 degree angle. If you look at them upright, you can see they are a novelty item only. Don't get me wrong, though! I put them on and try to stand in them, but it's really quite impossible.

isn´t that the same model as these- while mine have a kind of *normal* steel heel? If yes, then I´d say they are walkable cuz very stable due to the wooden platform. but of course worst to your ankles and feet. and the question might be how elegantly it looks. if not- I do not know. as to optics for me it would be also about the form without a heel that I think them quite ugly. ok, these mine are quite ugly too:w00t2: ... but very fascinating, I have to admit.

post-2189-133522853946_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522853949_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522853951_thumb.jpg

Hi everybody, The Daily Mail (UK) featured these wonderful looking shoes on the 23 February 2008. Our BBC television also did a feature with them, having a woman out in a shopping precinct asking if others could or would wear them. I have tried to upload pics, but must have another look. Muddypaws