Today's Outfit !

HighBoots

Yesterday evening I wore Black boot cut leather trousers Black long sleeve top Black knee high boots with 2 1/2" heels mmmmmm... there seems to be a recurring theme here... BLACK :lol:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

• 5 months later...

Today´s wear is: Lightpink type of tshirt with 3/4 long slewes(arms).From La Redoute Brown-green trousers type riding trousers.From netshop Blue satin underwear.From La Redoute Lightblue anklesocks in cotton. From net shop Indoors platform shoes bought from Highluc. Outside 4" blockheel ankleboots bought from Highluc. Thats all from me. Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

Does that mean my last shipping (last thurday) arrived or are those from previous purchases?

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Last Saturday I went to a meeting of transgendered people and experimented wearing this outfit.

Posted Image

Slingbacks are true 5-inchers and I stood on them from 7 in the evening till 4 in the morning.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Good choice for the more conservative,mature woman....(I think) Any way,I beleave it looks good on you Luc.Well co'ordinated and smart. I hope you and the rest of the folks had a great time. By the look of things you may stand a good chance in the "Best Legs Comp". lol, I checked mine out today and there maybe an early scratching comming up! :wink: btw, Was this your first visit to a CD meeting Luc ? jim

Hi Jim, thanks for the compliments obout my legs and outfit. It really isn't a CD event, it's a get together I organise monthly basically for transgendered people and their partners. We usually come together with about 15 people, enjoy a good meal, listen to a relevant speaker and afterwards chat with eachother till well past midnight. It has nothing to do with the flamboyant CD or drag queen parties. The main target group is are the transgendered people who feel they need to express their other gender as well, without the need to impersonate it or switch sexes. Some of our people show up in "normal" male mode, others androgynous and others more feminine. This was the first time I attempted the latter and it was very satisfying and I got lots of positive comments (especially from the real girls). Bye

It has nothing to do with the flamboyant CD or drag queen parties. The main target group is are the transgendered people who feel they need to express their other gender as well, without the need to impersonate it or switch sexes.

This is what I thought you meant Hiluc.

I did not think you were attending a "Drag Night" my friend. I should have been a little clearer with my written reply. :wink:

I was invited to a similar get together a few years ago. Very good folks on the whole. Some tho, were very closeted and I found that a real shame.

The group called themselves CDROM, (Cross Dressing Real Ordinary Men) and offered support and friendship and did so in a safe non judgmental environment. Much like this board dose for us I suppose.

best regards

jim

Today a quite normal every day outfit: - my light-brown leather boots with conical 4 inch heels in a wooden style - over the boots tight 501 levis jeans - a vine red sleeveless top shirt (because of my beloved black tribal tattoo :D ) - and a nose ring (nostril) That's all. oops, I almost forgot my black string slip :wink: micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Typical day: Up at 04:45. Sometimes I wear my high heels. (my girlfriend is still as sleep). 05:15. Get dressed with training gear and mountain boots. 1 hr walk through the wood to get to work. 06:15. Change to levis, shirt and safety clogs. 15:00. Get dressed with training gear and mountain boots. 1 hr walk through the wood to get home. 16:00. Dinner. 17:00. Doing 1,5 hr with workout, or go diving, or go waterskiing, or go oceanrafting (?) or doing some work at the house. Or another trip in the wood. 20:00 Worned out. 21:00 Falling asleep watching tv. 22:00 Going to bed. During a typical day I dont have time to wear high heels. I just have to many activities going. Weekends are about the same, accept no work. Where can I squeeze in wearing high heels. I send in an application to change the daily hrs from 24 to 36, but no luck yet :wink:

Hmm... something slightly less arousing than badger: below the knee beige shorts, quite thin black t-shirt with "63" written on the front (i'm not aware of any significance) my DC trainers with black socks tucked inside the trainers oh, and underwear :wink: i'm also wearing a lorus sports watch on my right wrist and bryllcream ultrahold gel in my (newly cut and bleached) hair. SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Today was the first day I was daring enough to wear my 4" heeled cowboy boots to work. Wore them with normal black cuffed Dockers and a dark maroon polo shirt. I was a little nervous at first but either nobody noticed or ifif they did they didn't say anything. Maybe eventually I'll get a little more daring. :wink: