Today's Outfit !

HighBoots

dark blue jeans very dark blue (bluer than the jeans) burton snowboards t-shirt burton Access jacket (navy/orange) black hat Black Osiris D-3 shoes (skateboarding shoes) & Lower East Side black knee high platform boots with 4.5in heel and 3/4inch platform

Black moleskin jeans

Marks & Spencer Black "Silky Soft" opaque tights

black ankle boots with 4" blade heel

You were naked from the waist up?!?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Black cotton/lycra snap-front pocket MUDD cargo pants, Purple flowers/green foliage button-front shirt, size 12 4-1/2" heeled boots (mid-calf) with 3/4" platform T-shirt style bodysuit and panti-hose, Today all women's, though dressed as a man--I don't do drag, sorry!!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Long haired wig, black and purple Short leather skirt White blouse Black strappy shoes with 3 1/4 heel Purple Nails Dark makeup Black 3/4 length coat Well, I am off to the Rocky Horror tonight so it's allowed :lol:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

I wore these...

Posted Image

under these..

Posted Image

at ComDex in Las Vegas, NV, on Nov 19. No reaction (other than very sore forefeet), but then the 37" inseams on the MUDD Jeans hid all but the last 3/4" or so.

The fringe boots (size 12) were purchased at a PayLess in Las Vegas, same day. I notice that they are only available on their web site up to size 11. My first time in relatively narrow heels in a (very) public place. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

I wore this last night: Black long sleeved top Ankle lenght black denim skirt Black knee high boots with 2 1/2" heels The female friend I was out with said we both got some looks :lol:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Hi folks, I'm a new member in this forum living in Frankfurt/Germany. Here are my outfit preferences: Flared jeans or tight varnish jeans (red and black) combined with fat platform boots (between 4'' and 5'' heel height ). Especially those outrageous boots from "Fantasy Shoes(UK)" or the girlie boots from "Buffalo" (UK/Germany)". Meanwhile that's my daily outfit. But sometimes I also dare to wear stiletto heels public. In my nearest neighbourship are my platform boots nearly obligate (*grin*) Nice greetings micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Is there anybody, able to give me an advice to get rid of these "comfy loafers"? Being a novice in this forum but looking ahead I changed my avatar to the nice patent leather boots. Because I am a proud owner of similar 5'' (13 cm) ankle boots. But - apage satanas - again these ugly loafers ... I don't like to see them anymore - thats not my taste. Please help me! micha

Mischa, when you get to 25 posts the ugly loafers change into something a little more feminine; at 50, it changes again. This, apparently, to encourage you to share your thoghts as often as possible. :lol:

Thank you for your answer, azraelle, I presume that you have posted already a lot of contributions to the forum(*grin*). 25 postings - oops - thats a real challenge :lol:. I will try my best (counter=3)! CU micha

Good luck on getting to 25 micha :lol: "Today I 'ave mostly been wearing, UNFIORM"

Hi Joak, greetings from Germany to Germany! I've found this forum by accident. You know, I'am keen on internet pages about male high heels. I hope to find here a more pleasant atmosphere than in the german high heel forum. But 200 postings for my beloved stilettos? I thing that I shoud better get used to the loafers .... Best wishes too micha

Hope you find this forum friendlier than others you've visited Todays outfit Knee high boots with 2 1/2" heel (nothing too ostentatious) Black long sleeved top Black ankle length denim skirt Raised an eyebrow or two at a works do :lol:

Hi bob,

I still owe you an answer!

You like wearing skirts? I've sometimes talked with guys about this topic in german forums. It's not my thing, but I'm always glad to meet a man in a skirt outside of scotland (*grin*).

For myself I prefer flared girlie-style waist jeans or tight boot jeans (leather, varnish). Oops, now I have to confess: I'm also a proud owner of a varnish hot pant, that looks suspicious similar like a mini skirt!

My passion is wearing weird high heels. My compromise to society: Not too much women-like but dedicated high heels! For example those black buffalo platform boots with 4 1/2 '' heels (model 24400?) or my laced Fantasy-Shoes-Boots (model "turbo venus", women boots(?) but a male unisex wrestler-style --> "www.pennangalan.com").

That' s my everyday footwear. Naturally I like also shoes with stiletto heels. But here I'm a still a little bit careful. No stuff for my nearest neighbourship! But at home, in a gay discotheque or anonymous public in Frankfurt, that's OK. Believe me, it wasn't easy, to manage those 5'' inch stilettos but meanhile I must not be scared about any rustic pavement (*grin*).

If you want to see me with stilettos, click at

Posted Image

My best wishes to the darkest gothic places of oxfordshire

micha

Short sleeved shirt Ankle length black skirt Knee high boots with 2 1/2" block heels Well, it is party night :drinking:

Today I went to Home Depot Expo Design Center, the young Lady said "You did not have to dress up me!" I say's "yes I did" :lol: I am wearing a charcoal grey polo, black Utilikilt, kilt belt with large silver retangular buckle, black tights, black 2.5" heel calf boots that have a waterproof sole. She says how come? I says 'cause I'm comfortable and I like wearing skirts. Got lots of looks and when ever I wear a Utilikilt there are usually a number of comments also. -- Brandy