Un "petit nouveau" du sud de la France

Sorry guys but i'm going to write in french , not because i don't speak , just because i want to make a little french touch here , and also want to find others " Fada de la chaussure " like me .

Let me help you to translate : " Fada " = Crazy

Typical south french word .

Je découvre donc ce site et ne le maîtrise pas bien encore , et je me lance aujourd'hui dans la rédaction de mes premières lignes .

J'ai l'impression qu'en France le nombre de passionnés masculins par la chaussure féminine est plus faible que dans nos pays voisins comme la Grande Bretagne par exemple , et sans compter les pays plus lointains comme les USA , Canada etc ...

pourquoi ? je n'en sais rien ! Est-ce parceque le nombre est réellement plus faible ou bien sommes nous tout aussi nombreux mais n'osons pas en parler ou le dévoiler .

En ce qui me concerne j'en discute bien avec ma femme qui aime aussi les belles chaussures , mais ça s'arrête là . Au boulot les garçons parlent plutôt football en général , je me vois mal leur dire que j'ai trouvé une superbe paire cuissardes à talons hauts , que dans telle boutique j'ai vu de magnifiques escarpins de chez LORENZI etc ...

Je voulais vous dire , je n'aime rien en dessous de 10 cm de talons et au dessus de 13 cm j'ai du mal à marcher avec , j'en profite juste devant la télé . J'aime en général les modèles des créateurs les plus chers genre Lorenzi , Padovan , lesilla , loriblu , Vicini , Rossi , beaucoup d'Italiens me direz-vous . J'adore aussi cette marque venue d'Ukraine Andriano Diagi , mais alors bonjour le prix ! et pour trouver ça ! sauf sur ce fameux site d'enchères "Ibé".

Si comme moi vous êtes français et que vous aimez les belles bottes et

chaussures avec de beaux talons et que vous allez jusqu'à en porter pour votre plus grand plaisir , alors faites moi signe et on pourra échanger quelques bon tuyaux et parler de nos dernières trouvailles .

IBL70 :santa_hat:

I guess I wasn't the only one who was curious about what you, IBL70, wrote in the beautiful french language. I have studied french for some evening classes but can hardly ask for directions when I am lost in france. Conversations is a big no-no for me but at least I understand some of the french language. This piece of text proofed much too hard for me so I used babelfish for translation.

English is not my native language but even me sees the mess babelfish makes in translation, nevertheless it at least served its purpose by letting me understand your post so I paste it for you other guys to read it. (Just don't laugh at the translation...."Large Brittany" for Great Britain!!??)

I thus discover this site and does not control it well still, and I launch out today in the drafting of my first lines. I have the impression that in France the number of impassioned male by the female shoe is weaker than in our close countries like Large Brittany for example, and without counting the more remote countries like the USA, Canada etc... why? I do not know anything of it! This is because the number is really weaker or are us quite as many but let us not dare in speaking or to reveal it. In what relate to me I discuss it well with my wife who likes also the beautiful shoes, but that stops there. With the job the boys speak football rather in general, I badly see themselves saying to them that I found a superb pair cuissardes with high heels, that in such shop I saw splendid escarpins from LORENZI etc... I wanted to say to you, I do not like anything below 10 cm heels and with the top of 13 cm I have evil to walk with, I profit from it right in front of the tele one. I like the models of the dearest creators in general kind Lorenzi, Padovan, lesilla, loriblu, Vicini, Rossi, much of Italians will say to me you. I adore also this mark come from Ukraine Andriano Diagi, but then hello the price! and to find that! except on this famous site of bidding "Ibé". If as me you are French and than you like the beautiful boots and shoes with beautiful heels and than you go until carrying some for your greater pleasure, then made me signs and one will be able to exchange some good pipes and to speak about our last lucky finds.

Bonjour, Ou en le sud de France et vous? J'avais une maison dans un petit vilage en 82 - mais aussi en Grande Bretagne. Vraiment il est plus difficile a emporte les talons et les vetements feminine en France. J'adore la france, mais peut etre le pluspart de les gens ici ne comprend pas votre mots. Peut etre, vous ne comprend pas les mots qui j'ecris. Admirer - merci pour le transduction de l'ordinateur, il est merdre mais apres je lire le transduction je comprend les mods de notre neuve ami.

Hi Many thanks for you translation , somtime babelfish make it funny to read ! I'm going to present myself to all of you in english now . I have long time hesitate to join this kind of forum , but can't talk about my last pair of thight high boots , or high heels at work . So i'm very pleased to be with you all . I don't know yet how to include avatar and other pictures , but as soon as i know how to , i will share with you my little collection . Advises are welcome . A little more of me : IBL means Italian Boots Lover and 70 is because my bests souvenirs come from this time . Can't remember since when i do love women shoes and boots , but for sure it is from a long time . I love from 10cm (no less) up to 13cm heels . But difficult for me to walk with the 13cm so i wear them only watching TV ! I it a pleasure to meet you all . Keep walking in high heels !!! IBL70

Here is the Google translation: I discovered this site and therefore does not have much yet, and I launched today in the drafting of my front lines. J'ai l'impression qu'en France le nombre de passionnés masculins par la chaussure féminine est plus faible que dans nos pays voisins comme la Grande Bretagne par exemple , et sans compter les pays plus lointains comme les USA , Canada etc ... I feel that in France the number of male fans by female footwear is lower than in our neighbouring countries like Great Britain for example, and not counting the more distant countries such as USA, Canada etc ... pourquoi ? Why? je n'en sais rien ! I do not know! Est-ce parceque le nombre est réellement plus faible ou bien sommes nous tout aussi nombreux mais n'osons pas en parler ou le dévoiler . Is it because the number is actually lower, or are we just as many, but do not dare to talk about or disclose. En ce qui me concerne j'en discute bien avec ma femme qui aime aussi les belles chaussures , mais ça s'arrête là . For my part I will discuss with my wife who also loves the beautiful shoes, but it stops there. Au boulot les garçons parlent plutôt football en général , je me vois mal leur dire que j'ai trouvé une superbe paire cuissardes à talons hauts , que dans telle boutique j'ai vu de magnifiques escarpins de chez LORENZI etc ... Au boulot boys rather talk football in general, I feel bad telling them that I found a great pair waders to high heels, in a shop that I saw beautiful shoes from LORENZI etc ... Je voulais vous dire , je n'aime rien en dessous de 10 cm de talons et au dessus de 13 cm j'ai du mal à marcher avec , j'en profite juste devant la télé . I wanted to tell you, I do not like anything below 10 cm heels and above 13 cm I find it difficult to walk with, I take this opportunity right in front of the TV. J'aime en général les modèles des créateurs les plus chers genre Lorenzi , Padovan , lesilla , loriblu , Vicini , Rossi , beaucoup d'Italiens me direz-vous . I usually models of the creators of the most expensive kind Lorenzi, Padovan, lesilla, loriblu, Vicini, Rossi, many Italians I hear you say. J'adore aussi cette marque venue d'Ukraine Andriano Diagi , mais alors bonjour le prix ! I love this brand also come to Ukraine Diagi Andriano, but then the price hello! et pour trouver ça ! And to find it! sauf sur ce fameux site d'enchères "Ibé". Except on the famous auction site "Ibé." Si comme moi vous êtes français et que vous aimez les belles bottes et If you are like me and french you like beautiful boots and chaussures avec de beaux talons et que vous allez jusqu'à en porter pour votre plus grand plaisir , alors faites moi signe et on pourra échanger quelques bon tuyaux et parler de nos dernières trouvailles . Shoes with heels and beautiful that you are going to wear for your pleasure, then made me sign and to share some good tips and talk about our latest finds. IBL70 IBL70 . It seemed to make more sense than the Babelfish translation. At any rate welcome IBL70.

Hi, welcome from a newb -

Part of the time I live in département 11 and the rest of the time in the US: and during the time in France I have seen men in female shoes - in the Carrefour in Narbonne, at the Place de la Comédie in Montpéllier; you are not alone. Men in France are more free to develop their own style, as far as I can tell, than in the US at least, but it might have stronger limits. As for me, I have seen more male-identified people in heels in France (two) than in the US (none, and this counts a lot of time spent in San Francisco, but it omits fetish events).

There are several French men on this board and I am sure you will hear from them.

Many thanks for your infos - I'm also happy to hear from you , and thanks for your welcome . I always imagine it is easier to wear them far away from home , may be just because i don't want to be seen around here where i live.

kind regards

Hi all, can we please keep this site in english please.

Hi ,

I guess it is because you want to participate and understand what we say , and not because you want to make it exclusive to english spoken members only .

Hope you understand what i mean .

Kind regards .

Here is the Google translation:

I discovered this site and therefore does not have much yet, and I launched today in the drafting of my front lines.

J'ai l'impression qu'en France le nombre de passionnés masculins par la chaussure féminine est plus faible que dans nos pays voisins comme la Grande Bretagne par exemple , et sans compter les pays plus lointains comme les USA , Canada etc ... I feel that in France the number of male fans by female footwear is lower than in our neighbouring countries like Great Britain for example, and not counting the more distant countries such as USA, Canada etc ...

pourquoi ? Why? je n'en sais rien ! I do not know! Est-ce parceque le nombre est réellement plus faible ou bien sommes nous tout aussi nombreux mais n'osons pas en parler ou le dévoiler . Is it because the number is actually lower, or are we just as many, but do not dare to talk about or disclose.

En ce qui me concerne j'en discute bien avec ma femme qui aime aussi les belles chaussures , mais ça s'arrête là . For my part I will discuss with my wife who also loves the beautiful shoes, but it stops there. Au boulot les garçons parlent plutôt football en général , je me vois mal leur dire que j'ai trouvé une superbe paire cuissardes à talons hauts , que dans telle boutique j'ai vu de magnifiques escarpins de chez LORENZI etc ... Au boulot boys rather talk football in general, I feel bad telling them that I found a great pair waders to high heels, in a shop that I saw beautiful shoes from LORENZI etc ...

Je voulais vous dire , je n'aime rien en dessous de 10 cm de talons et au dessus de 13 cm j'ai du mal à marcher avec , j'en profite juste devant la télé . I wanted to tell you, I do not like anything below 10 cm heels and above 13 cm I find it difficult to walk with, I take this opportunity right in front of the TV. J'aime en général les modèles des créateurs les plus chers genre Lorenzi , Padovan , lesilla , loriblu , Vicini , Rossi , beaucoup d'Italiens me direz-vous . I usually models of the creators of the most expensive kind Lorenzi, Padovan, lesilla, loriblu, Vicini, Rossi, many Italians I hear you say. J'adore aussi cette marque venue d'Ukraine Andriano Diagi , mais alors bonjour le prix ! I love this brand also come to Ukraine Diagi Andriano, but then the price hello! et pour trouver ça ! And to find it! sauf sur ce fameux site d'enchères "Ibé". Except on the famous auction site "Ibé."

Si comme moi vous êtes français et que vous aimez les belles bottes et If you are like me and french you like beautiful boots and

chaussures avec de beaux talons et que vous allez jusqu'à en porter pour votre plus grand plaisir , alors faites moi signe et on pourra échanger quelques bon tuyaux et parler de nos dernières trouvailles . Shoes with heels and beautiful that you are going to wear for your pleasure, then made me sign and to share some good tips and talk about our latest finds.

IBL70 IBL70 .

It seemed to make more sense than the Babelfish translation. At any rate welcome IBL70.

Thanks for what you did for the english spoken members , and many thanks for your welcome .

Kind regards

Yes, this board is an english speaking one, so for more members to understand it please keep it in english.

we dont want to exlude anybody, but unless we have a french speaking moderator we cant look after your thread.

I am sure you understand.

Hi ,

I guess it is because you want to participate and understand what we say , and not because you want to make it exclusive to english spoken members only .

Hope you understand what i mean .

Kind regards .

The angels have the phonebox.

Yes, this board is an english speaking one, so for more members to understand it please keep it in english.

we dont want to exlude anybody, but unless we have a french speaking moderator we cant look after your thread.

I am sure you understand.

I do understand , and you are right , but i don't know if we do have the same forum in France , and was just thinking about french people not speaking english .

i can manage with the english i speak , so there is no problem for me .

Kind regards

I do understand , and you are right , but i don't know if we do have the same forum in France , and was just thinking about french people not speaking english .

i can manage with the english i speak , so there is no problem for me .

Kind regards

This is a common problem of course. The solution is to start your own forum

in France. One could envision to have a special section for a different language,

but as Nigel remarked, in that case we need a moderator who masters that language

sufficiently. And then there will be others..... Nihongo wakarimasen!

(= I/We don't understand Japanese).

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Si les cerveaux étaient de l'essence, ils ne seraient pas suffisants pour faire tourner un kart de fourmis à l'intérieur d'un beignet.

Hi Amanda ,

Difficult for me to comment it in english , really hope our brain can make it better .

Thanks for these few words .

Do you wear high heels everyday ?

Even if i like wearing them , i think it is more beautiful on women .

Best regards

Well spoken Amanda.

Anyway welcome to the club IBL70.

FL

Thanks for your welcome !

This is a common problem of course. The solution is to start your own forum

in France. One could envision to have a special section for a different language,

but as Nigel remarked, in that case we need a moderator who masters that language

sufficiently. And then there will be others..... Nihongo wakarimasen!

(= I/We don't understand Japanese).

Y.

Hi Yozz ,

This forum is perfect , let's respect it !

It make me practice my english !

Hi Amanda ,

Difficult for me to comment it in english , really hope our brain can make it better .

Thanks for these few words .

Do you wear high heels everyday ?

Even if i like wearing them , i think it is more beautiful on women .

Best regards

Thanks for your welcome !

Hello IBL70,

That sounds like a secret agents name.

I'm glad you appreciated my french welcome. It's not often I get a chance to practice.

in answer to your question; For most of my life now.

Welcome, I hope you find something to interest you. :santa_hat:

Hello IBL70,

That sounds like a secret agents name.

I'm glad you appreciated my french welcome. It's not often I get a chance to practice.

in answer to your question; For most of my life now.

Welcome, I hope you find something to interest you. :santa_hat:

Sorry but you will not be able to practice your french here , i was ask to keep it english , for good reasons of course , and i understand that . It is just a little difficult for me to communicate as i would like , my words become limited . As i said , i never talk about women shoes with people around me , i miss it . Here in France this is the sales period , and i bought a very nice pair of pumps half price , and as usual i took a 11cm heel , and it is hard to have a nice and confortable walk . I must practice it , but don't have any garden around the house .

Best regards

IBL70 Are you anywhere near a Eurostar station in France? If so, perhaps you might like to join us at the World Heel Meet 2008 in London on Saturday, February 16th?.

We have exclusive use of The Miller from 10:30-17:00...no one else will be at the venue but us...so your privacy needs are respected.

You can read about what others have had to say about their experiences at past World Heel Meets here

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

IBL70 Are you anywhere near a Eurostar station in France? If so, perhaps you might like to join us at the World Heel Meet 2008 in London on Saturday, February 16th?.

We have exclusive use of The Miller from 10:30-17:00...no one else will be at the venue but us...so your privacy needs are respected.

You can read about what others have had to say about their experiences at past World Heel Meets here

It will be kind of a dream to be with you all and share this event . But i very often work on week-end , and i'm on duty this date . Don't have Eurostar next my home , but have British Airways or Air France . Be sure i'll do my best to come , i'm going to ask my day off at my office .

Thanks for you invitation .

Best regards

It will be kind of a dream to be with you all and share this event . But i very often work on week-end , and i'm on duty this date . Don't have Eurostar next my home , but have British Airways or Air France . Be sure i'll do my best to come , i'm going to ask my day off at my office .

Best regards

You are most welcome! Hope to see you in London then. :santa_hat:

Best regards

You live near Nice, right? Then you'll be near a TGV station which will connect you with the Eurostar in Paris. Also, I think there are some direct trains from the South of France to London. Check out...

www.eurostar.com

Bienvenue! :santa_hat:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Best regards

Bonjour,

Thanks for your immediate reply. :santa_hat: Please keep us posted if you can make it. Many of us would be delighted to meet you in person!

In hindsight, nearly 100% of the people that attend a World Heel Meet are happy that they did so and I'm sure that you would be one of them.

Au revoir,

kneehighs

post-486-133522852378_thumb.jpg

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Bonjour,

Thanks for your immediate reply. :santa_hat: Please keep us posted if you can make it. Many of us would be delighted to meet you in person!

In hindsight, nearly 100% of the people that attend a World Heel Meet are happy that they did so and I'm sure that you would be one of them.

Au revoir,

kneehighs

For sure i'll enjoy it but , seems it will be a problem to be off duty on the 16 feb , need to ask also to be off the 17feb and they don't accept .

My question is : do this event happens every year at the same date ? the only way for me to be here with you one day is to have some vacations .

Sorry , will be hard to join you this year .

Best regards