High Heeled Training Diary #39

Laurieheels

I find myself in a strange place, wishing to work more on writing but finding myself at a distance from writing this diary. I admit, the passion for this diary has dimmed in recent weeks. However, I know that there are some readers, so I will, at the very least, make an effort today for telling you a bit about what I wore during the week. Monday - It snowed. That was depressing, snow before November. And a lot of it. So it was a day for boots. Four and a quarter inch heeled boots. They are great for the snow. Tuesday - It was cold. Pants and, what else, boots! Something about black leather boots that lace up has appeal. Wednesday - new shoes are good, so the newest pair I mentioned a few weeks ago, the black leather stilettos, five and a half inch heel, were used at work. Nine hours and all went well. Thursday - Hallowe'en. The Valkyrie costume was a great success, everyone loved it, and I won a prize. Somehow, the outfit was made perfect with the fishnet stockings and the black stiletto boots. But everyone was thrilled that I could recycle soda cans into scale armour. I hope to have a picture to share, eventually. Friday - Reeboks. Why? Well... Casual day, still a bit of cold and snow remained on the ground (not for long, it was a warmer day). And a road trip was going to happen. My friend Jen and I raced out of work at the end of the day, and raced off to see our men. My Reeboks are just better for such a trip. I had worn my boots so much that they needed a break. And the rest of the weekend, well, I spent my time with Chris and this diary was always about shoes, not what we had for dinner or where we went or anything of that nature. I wore Reeboks quite a bit, the new black leather stilettos for a little while this morning, and that's all there is too the report. I find myself at a place where life is taking up more time in every area I dabble in, and in those areas that are major parts of my life, time is at a premium. So how do I balance it? I cannot find a way so far. And my writing needs attention. I have a book to write, based on a wonderful idea that I need to shape, that I need to bring to life. It has nothing to do with shoes. It is something I'll have to think about over the next few weeks, I suppose.