Hello from west TN

Just wanted to stop in here first and say hello to all! Yes I do run a few shoe sites, but I joined here to be around other like minded people who have a passion for heels of all types. There is no other accessory that I am aware of that gives the wow factor to an outfit as a stunning pair of high heel shoes or boots does. You can change your hair style, put on make up, put on a short skirt, but nothing that you do has the same result. Even if you like to wear them with jeans or even if you have on leg warmers and a parka, the added accessory of high heeled boots or shoes adds the finishing touches to the outfit. And it also adds an eye catching appeal. Unless you have this passion and desire or even fetish toward this product, you would not understand where I am coming from, which is why I am here.

Us Americans are not always so original, Amanda. There's also Paris, Ohio, which interesting is right on Lisbon Street. Oh, and London, Ohio is also there . . . perhaps there are several in the U.S. in total!

Not to forget E. Liverpool Ohio.

real men wear heels