wkd nite heeling and bargains in oxford st

thedesigner

What a wkd nite last nite !! Soulmate and i went out as we usually do on a tuesday nite. We went to oxford street in london. Since it was very wet, i wore skinny jeans tucked into my 3 1/2" stiletto knee length leather boots, and soulmate her 4 1/2" burgundy patents. We went into selfridges and both got some moisturiser, foundation and eye makeup and then went to the womens designer shoes on the second floor. Well i didnt set out to buy anything.... however..... pair of kg black leather calf length stiletto boots, 4 1/2" heels reduced from £100 to £39 pair of kg burgundy leather shoes with buckle 4" waisted stack heels, reduced from £80 to £49 (they'll do for work) pair of nine west pewter ankle boots, 4" stilettos, reduced from £75 to £37 hows that for bargains !!! To calm it down i got (not reduced) pair nine west converse style ankle boots for summer, silver grey and cream. no i havent lost the plot....... they had 4 1/2" stack heels !!! bizarrely, soulmate didnt see anything see liked, but next week she assures me she will.... will let you know... footnote (well it always is) agent provocteur in kg have 6" silver peeptoes on sale, so fetish heels now mainstream in selfridges !!

Hi, What time do the shops stay open until in Oxford Street?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I was actually on the tube yesterday at 5:45ish and thought about getting out at Oxford Circus for a quick snoop around (I have a £50 Faith voucher burning a hole in my pocket for a start!).

Decided not to as I thought everything would already be closed for the night.

If there are late opening hours generally, it would be worth knowing for the next time.

Always High-Heel Responsibly