New Hex boots...

lion

On the last mini EuroHeel 2002 (1,2 and 3 november 2002) I bought these Hex boots in Hasselt, Belgium:

Posted Image

Sorry for the bad quality (purple haze), but this is due to HighLuc's hangover... :lol: :drinking:

These sure are some extreme boots (very pointed noise and triangular heel), but I'm gonna give them some public wear anyway (I'll keep you posted on that).

The strangest thing happened when I got back from the EuroHeel meeting.... I went to my wife's parents place and showed them to my wife and her parents. Wife said she didn't like the pointy nose, but she liked the shape of the heel. Meanwhile I put off my Bronx boots I was wearing. Before I knew it my father in law was parading up and down the room in the new Hex boots and my mother in law was trying on my Bronx boots! You should have seen me and my wife's faces! :( In fact he told us he liked them, but would need some practice managing the heels. My mother in law liked my Bronxes too, and found them to be very comfortable :rofl:

These sure are great people, and they fully accept me wearing heels. A great relief after the Rotterdam experiences today (Sunday), who weren't that positive :)

BTW these are the new Tube boots, who kind of started the mini EuroHeel:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lion

Well, in Rotterdam I've never had so many stares and comments than ever before. Main reason for that was HighLuc wearing an ankle-length skirt and of course high heels. His look was very coordinated (at least it was to me), but society (or Rotterdam) sure is not ready for that. People pointing and laughing very loud, comments, a whole shop staff bursting out in laughter (Sacha). I also made some comments to people who were making comments, just to piss them off. I told them: "Easy isn't it, laughing at people." You should have seen those red tomato faces. The only thing that kept me back from inserting my 4" blade heels into their asses, is the whole fuzz about useless violence nowadays in Holland. Let's start a new state somewhere with an apartheid system. Only free-minded heelies allowed and leave the flatties to creep around in the dust licking our heels. Lion

Hi Lion, I appologize for confronting you with such experiences. I enjoyed it and don't give a damn about narrow minded peoples' reactions. I attach the picture of me taken by Xaphod this afternoon but more can be read and seen on my website.

Posted Image

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

HighLuc, Don't ever appologize to anyone for something you believe in. After all it was me asking you to wear a skirt to slow you down. Well, I'm off to work now and wearing the first pair of Tube boots I got. I'm taking my new Hex boots with me also and see if I can give them some public wear today. Lion

Sorry you guys had a hard time, we are a small group in a small world of thinking. Now for HighLucs look even I would do a double take but I would not laugh at it. There is nothing wrong with what he is wearing the style of shoes and clothing is of his choice. Being from this forum I would approach him in some style and talk to him about it just trying to make a link. You know I have never seen a man in heels in my neck of the woods other than on Halloween and my self. I have had good response from girls and one guy just looked at me and said he had never seen high heels like that before and walked away? Who cares I surely dont . Life is short have fun :lol: Live it up kids :( Kelly

Well, in Rotterdam I've never had so many stares and comments than ever before. Main reason for that was HighLuc wearing an ankle-length skirt and of course high heels. His look was very coordinated (at least it was to me), but society (or Rotterdam) sure is not ready for that. People pointing and laughing very loud, comments, a whole shop staff bursting out in laughter (Sacha).

Hey, it's surprising to hear that those things happen in Holland, of all places... In a shop, even?

You should have seen those red tomato faces. The only thing that kept me back from inserting my 4" blade heels into their asses, is the whole fuzz about useless violence nowadays in Holland.

You also wouldn't want to have that mess on your 4" blades... :lol:

What's all the fuss about?