your favorite picture of yourself

ct03si

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wood&metal, thats how I wear both my DEMONIA & NINE WEST boots when I'm out, other wise I love to wear them with tight mid-cut jean shorts (made them myself so they show ofcourse:nervous: ) because its easier to wear them that way while just around the house:smile:

• 1 month later...

I am giving all of you a standing ovation. All of you who contributed phots are to be commended. You all look great in high heels and I'm proud to be a member and contributer to this site. However, I am delinquent. I owe pictures and I promise them real soon. Camera and scanner problems. I'm working on them. Please all, be patient. Thank you.;)

New boots check it out. These are the highly expensive boots that my girlfriend got me. Let me know what you think.

Fantastic boots! You look good in them and they look good on you. Thanks for sharing the pictures.;)

here is one of my fave pictures me wearing my high heels while out for a night on the town!

Posted Image

I like that look! Ilove my leather pants and I think white heels and black leather looks HOT!

real men wear heels