new boots on the way

ct03si

dubheii those look really hot now i cant wait to get them in i ordered mine from amazon.com i have one question the 5" boots that i currently have are a little loose they may be a tiny bit too big my foot can slide around in them a bit so i bought these 1 size smaller will that matter with the heel being 6" or should i have stayed with the bigger size if i get used to wearing them i might try to talk my fiance into letting me wear them for my drive from missouri to connecticut next month, that would be interesting

I have a pair of Pleasers: Domina 2000 Black Stretch Patent 6" high heeled Boots, which seem to be close to the type you are getting. Pleasers usually runs small in their sizing, so I got them in one size larger, than I normally wear. As for the comfort, I could not ask for better in 6" heels, but my only complaint is the fit for the calves is still too tight. I can bearly get them to zip up. Then after wearing them for a while, the shaft has slipped down to form some major wrinkling around my ankles. The wrinkling causes pressure points that eventually become areas of discomfort, which I find very anoying and unappealling. Either my calves have to loose some circumference or the stretch patent shafts are going to have to widen a bit more so they will become loose. Right now though I can't get any thing other than my stockinged leg to fit, in order to zip them closed.

thanks, learning to walk in them should be a treat i heard that there is a huge difference between 5" and 6" heels and the fact that i bought these 1 size smaller than my 5" ones should make the arch even steeper!!! im not too worried tho, i can wear my 5" boots around the apt. all day with no pain or problems at all

. . . . but my only complaint is the fit for the calves is still too tight. I can bearly get them to zip up.

This is the same problem my wife (fiance) has with boots in that she has larger calves. Those boots look amazingly hot, but I don't think they could fit her. Now me on the other hand . . . :santa_hat:

I've got a pair of that model in locking ankle and ankle strap pumps. They are quite comfortable for the heel height, and easy to walk around the house in. I've worn them when doing housework for extended periods in the house. Trying to walk a distance definatly exercises the muscles along the outer edge of my shins though. You should enjoy them very much :santa_hat:

(formerly known as "JimC")

thats good that they are comfortable (or as comfortable as 6" heels can be) as soon as i get them i plan on wearing them all weekend from when i get up till when i go to bed as i have nothing planned for that weekend and i am going to stay in and just veg out all day both days. that should be a nice break in, 12-14 hours straight 2 days in a row!!!!! i can't wait.

sorry guys i tried to download some pics from my cellphone aparently it didnt work. ill take some good pics and put them up when i get home as i am currently stuck on an army base in the middle of nowhere so when i get home in mid febuary ill hook you guys up!!

• 2 months later...

Those are great looking boots. I would love to have a pair like them. Please let us know if you have any problems getting around in them. I have one pair of six inch high heel pumps. They are fun to wear around the house or if I'm do just a little walking in public. I am currious of your manuverability in the, Please keep us posted.;)

I got the Pleaser Domina 2020 in leather in size 11(1 size larger then I normally wear) a month ago and have realy enjoyed them they are different to walk in then 5" heels but easy to do. Ihave noticed a lot more weight carried on the heel and less on my toes which btw have alot of room to wiggle around.. very comfortable

I tried to upload a picture but the limit is 300kb my pic is 1.4mb (to big) sorry

Here is a pic from Amazon where i got them:

post-6687-133522855485_thumb.jpg

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

hey all sorry i haven't had much time to put up pics ill try to get some up soon. anyway the boots i got are amazing they are perfectly snug from top to bottom but not too tight the heel is very high and im still working on wearing them comfortably but they look stunning they are absolutly flawless looking and they do not look cheap at all.

ct03si says: as soon as i get them i plan on wearing them all weekend from when i get up till when i go to bed as i have nothing planned for that weekend and i am going to stay in and just veg out all day both days. that should be a nice break in, 12-14 hours straight 2 days in a row!!!!! i can't wait. How did that work out?

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS