Airmanship- Chapter 3, How To Marshall A Jet.

Being a pilote myself I have thought about flying to England for a shorter vacation when time and financies allows. But now........... :w00t2: these guys scares me.:santa_hat: Anyway, it would be great fun to fly to the UK and to fly around for a week or so. Let's see what the future brings.

Being a pilote myself I have thought about flying to England for a shorter vacation when time and financies allows. But now........... :w00t2: these guys scares me.:santa_hat:

Anyway, it would be great fun to fly to the UK and to fly around for a week or so. Let's see what the future brings.

Let us know when you do...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'm glad these guys are having fun...but they're defending us?

Well, I cannot remember ever hearing of jets crashing into each other on the ground . . . so let 'em have some fun. All the military people I've known are well capable of getting serious when they have to.

Have a happy time!

Having two brother in-laws in the USAF I can quite agree they can be serious when they need to get a job done. The only time I've ever heard of a plane crash on the ground was here at Lambert international when a traffic controller put a Cessna on the same runway as a 747. Not pretty but fortunatly no one was hurt (can't say the same for the Cessna).

I agree though let them have their fun its a stressful job.

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel