Jeans & boots

Marcus

On top or underneath  

154 members have voted

1. 1. On top or underneath

I like it both way , it depends what kind of boots you wear , some style looks nice under and some style are nice over a pair of jeans , i got both style , but for me a pair of boots is made for being seen !

THATS I'm talking about IBL70, it all depends on the STYLE of boots that look their BEST on a person in general as to how they can be worn to look good on a person (any gender ofcourse):o

I voted for wearing my boots under my jeans. I use ladies boot-cut jeans and I just think that they look great with the way the jeans hang and how they cover the heel for me. I have recently been considering getting a pair of leggings and trying the girl look of wearing the boots over the leggings for home use. I think over the jeans for girls and under the jeans for guys, but I'm sure that the guys will be doing what the girls are doing in the future in public. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

Yo people, just a rapid question.

How do you prefer boots, on top or underneath jeans?

I love below the knee boots. I am not a thigh boot person. My favorite is ankle boots, or just below the calf. I never wear them outside my jeans because I don't like putting my jeans inside the boots. I do think it is a very sexy look, I just don't do it. I will break out of the box and wear knee hi boots with tight jeans inside the boot this winter. :smile:

There is nothing like a pair of skinny jeans with a lovely pair of high heel knee or OTK boots on the outside... I think it looks good on a girl or a guy...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...

There is nothing like a pair of skinny jeans with a lovely pair of high heel knee or OTK boots on the outside... I think it looks good on a girl or a guy...

I couldn't agree more. If it's done just right, guys can indeed look great in tight jeans tucked into boots. But, a person has to work at creating such a look, it doesn't happen automatically, but when it does happen, it can be magical!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 3 weeks later...

I think you cannot get better than a good pair of jeans, over the top of a nice pair of clean black leather boots with the heels on display, looks great on a man or women.

life is not a rehearsal

It depends. I think boots over jeans only really works if the jeans are tight, so it's a good look on women (not as good as a skirt and boots though) but I prefer more or less straight-leg jeans for myself so they go baggy if I try tucking them into boots. Chris

• 2 weeks later...