Jeans & boots

Marcus

On top or underneath  

154 members have voted

1. 1. On top or underneath

lets see some of those sexy boots that JIMC & THIGHBOOTGUY wear, I can tell you BOTH they look GOOD on you!! (cause they are like me-they believe that the WHOLE boot is best seen OVER, not UNDER the pants!!):santa_hat:

well for myself, my own pair of NINE WEST knee high boots look better (when only in public) with my jeans OVER them, but wround my house I'll wear them with tight cut-off jeans or the goucho jeans, thats just really the way that I prefer to wear them depending on where I am.:santa_hat:

Magickman said, "I bought a pair of those Nine West Gallivant boots, just like Boot King.

Why would I want to hide beautiful boots like that under jeans?

Knee high, stiletto boots deserve to be displayed and seen."

AGREED!!!

It's all about the heel!

Boot over jeans!

If you have a good looking pair of boots, dont hide them.

I appreciate that some folks prefer the style of boots under jeans for the appearance, but one trap we sometimes fall into is that wearing boots under jeans will hide the boots/heels. If you don’t have the confidence to wear your boots over jeans, other will notice that you are trying to hide something.

While I’m preaching …

The best post I have seen on having confidence is from guys in dresses where geo_t says,

“What I think makes the largest impact on how others view you is how you carry yourself. If you walk around looking at your feet, trying to hide in shadows, people will notice you more.

Dress appropriate for your location or destination. Keep your head up, walk purposefully and don't be afraid of anyone. Be confident. Now, there are some caveats to this... be aware of your surroundings and don't go anywhere that a natural woman would not go, and be aware of those in the world who feel the need to be violent to those who they perceive as different.”

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Specific boots look good both ways. I wear hh boots (lower than knee high length) under womens' boot cut jeans that also have a certain stretch to them. I also wear skinny jeans with knee high hh boots. I also have a pair of otk hh boots but the heel is too high for me to wear outside.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be truthful, I like wearing boots over jeans, I done so in public and felt comfortable. If your jeans are just tight enough to provide a slim, sleek profile with either knee high or thigh high boots, then your overall look will be extremely dynamic.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 3 weeks later...

under jeans.....nothings more fun than wearing a pretty wild pair of heels under jeans so the toes and tips are cisible but you know what you are wearing is really pushing the limit...you know?

• Like 1

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I have about 6 pairs of boots ranging from ankle high to calf high (my wife does not like me in knee high boots). The heels range from 2" to 3.5". I love the look of boot-cut (flared) jeans over the boots. I makes me feel more confident and therefore makes me more willing to wear them out in public.

• 2 months later...

I voted underneath, which is well only for me wearing them, because I am sort of hiding the fact I am wearing heels. For boots on a woman though, I would probably say over the top, or better yet no jeans and instead a skirt/dress with the boots.

well, as I have probably said before (can't remember if I did or not) for me it all depends on the style of boot, & how I feel it looks best on me @ the time:smile:

With girls - I like a girl in tight jeans with her boots over the top. If I'm wandering around the garden, I tend to wander around with my ballets under my jeans, so its not as obvious if I'm seen. The fact that my feet have disappeared seems to have been missed by the neighbours.

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!