Jeans & boots

Marcus

On top or underneath  

154 members have voted

1. 1. On top or underneath

I voted "on top", but I always wear them underneath as not to cause to much attention.

Same with me.

My guess is that this holds for many of us.

And then one day we will all put them on top simultaneously.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

All of my stiletto boots are ankle or calf length and pretty narrow so jeans are unlikely to go on the outside. My skinny jeans are all stretch so I pull the legs over the boots. By the way, am I alone in thinking skintight skinny jeans and stiletto boots is a nice slutty look?!! I love it!!! I do have a new pair of stilettoes which will go on the outside of skinny jeans but I'm gonna wear them under skintight boot cut jeans for their public debut which, weather permitting, will be tomorrow. I also have a low pair of ankle boots which I wear with skinny jeans over the top but maybe I'll give it a try t'other way round for a change next week...

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

i voted underneith not so much for the sake of hiding my boots but i love the way you can see that a person i wearing heels but you cant see what kind or how high they are ( is this person wearing ankle boots or crotch high boots)!!!!

that and i love the way it makes my feet seem really small when i wear jeans over my heels.

all in all its just a really good clean look

5" thigh high boots and womens stretch jeans to give it that nice snug top and flared bottom that i love http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l106/ct03si/100_1140.jpg

skinny jeans so can be tucked into the boot.I have a few knee high boots i like to wear with jeans tucked into the boot.That way can see the whole boot.And i dont like to hide the boots lol

Here's me at the National Portrait Gallery on Thursday:

post-1944-133522852442_thumb.jpg

Flat boots granted, but they're from the ladies side of the store. Dr Martin's calf boots. I got them in Schuh for £40 (reduced from £100!!). Comfortable and they look great worn over jeans on me. I wore them all evening in London and I can count all the reactions I had with one finger (a lady at the bus stop opposite my street that checked out my outfit). This is the third time I've tried boots over jeans and I want to do it again now. I'm definitely going to try it with my wedge boots.

Bootking - I like that look. I tempted to try something like that soon. Those are nice boots. Do you go out like that?

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

if you dont want to show of the boot shafts,what is the point of wearing tall boots? might as well wear a hot pair of ankle boots...of which there are more styles than tall ones

Why? Because I know what I'm wearing and the leather all the way up to my ... feels GOOD!:santa_hat:

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

• 2 weeks later...