looking good.....

I know we all admire women in high heels (obviously) and we ALL LOOK at women in heels, so, I thought it might be fun to start a thread where we can post on here a descriptioon of some of the "looks" that we've seen and thought were hot. You never know - they may be a member of hhplace!! I'll start: Yesterday morning, female, mid twenties, grey skirt, tight black top and black tights, with bright red tartan high heels. HOT. Nice walk and figure. The darker colour of the clothes made the Red shoes stand out. Yesterday evening in the pub, female, mid/late forties, rounder figure with lovely legs, conservative black dress, black nylons and killer black patent heels. Very, very nice. Anyone else?

Ah yes Dr Shoe - i remember it well - the summer days used to fly by when i worked for a haulage firm. Nice description Foxy - knee high stiletto's and a good walk - what a combination:smile: I have to report a severe shortage of high-heeled beauties this morning, which, considering i live and work in Essex is very disappointing:cry1:

• 2 months later...

I work with a woman who is about my age and does not look it who wears designer clothes and very high heels every day. She wears mainly pumps and boots, and her dresses and skirts are long, below the knee or to the ankle. She sometimes wears pantsuits or slacks and sweaters, but always wears high heels. And she is always perfectly fashion coordinated. On top of that, she is a very nice woman and a good person to work with. I don't see her that much any more since I work mostly virtual. But when I do see her, she is always dressed top notch.;)

Walmart last night. Can you believe this? Woman, 40's, shoulder lenght black w/red high lighted hair. Big coat (ugly), Grey sweats w/ black nine west 3"spike heel kneehigh boots over sweats. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?

real men wear heels

2weeks ago in Walmart lady late thrities long auburn hair white top dark indigo stright leg jeans(that had been pressed) 5" black pumps with the shoes she was close to 6'2" and she walked with absolute authority. Man I would have given anything for a camara.