Songs in a heel lovers music collection

even i missed till now walk tall - but u must tell me who by cos i cant b arsed its too late.. AND one two buckle my shoe - nursery crime... bit TONGUE in cheek really g,nite, i've got a day job and on the strength of tonite's selection, i aint gonna give it up..........

:w00t2: Applauding your momentum there Designer!

Funny enough, it is Mary Jane Blige.

I did hazard a guess at

Man! I feel like a woman - Shania Twain

Joseph and the amazing technocolour dreamcourt - Andrew Lloyd Webber and Time Rice.

Shoeshoedio - Phil Collins.

So, erm, about that day job of mine... :santa_hat:

well now we're lowering the goalposts..... this heel's on fire - julie driscoll zipper - de - doo dah - bob b soxx we belong together (nice pair of heels) - the ronettes HI ho (silver lining) - jeff beck i could easily fall in love with you (looking in the shoeshop window) - cliff take me i'm yours -(when you go in and buy them !) - squeeze true FAITH - new order last trains to CLARKSville - monkees baby what a big surprise - chicago (c/w court in the act - lindisfarne) ? you always hurt the one you love - spike jones sole sacrifice - santana eight miles high (BIG heels) - byrds IS THERE NO END TO THIS MAN'S ABILITY TO LOWER THE TONE OF THIS THREAD ?? don't worry, i'm working on another cringeworthy thread....

• 1 month later...

I have a few goodies in my player as well :-) Red High Heels - Jane Siberry Head Over Heels - Go-Go's Kinky Boots - Patrick Macnee/Honor Blackman (Thank you Francis!) Puss In Boots - Adam Ant

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 years later...