Songs in a heel lovers music collection

oh no what a challenge; keep young and bootiful - various these boots were made for walking - nancy sinatra foot tapper - shadows anything from rubber soul... obsession - animotion walk this way -areosmith big black baby shoes - captain beefheart black vinyl shoes album- shoes... obscure but v gd 1980s us garage band reasons to be cheerful part 3 - ian dury blue suede shoes...... do the timewalk the only way is up - yazz the red boot album by legend.... walk dont run - the ventures le me be your fantasy - baby d run to you - bryan adams keep yer feet still geordie hinny - traditional the hokey cokey !!!! heel meet again (do know where, do know when) sweet sole music - sam and dave o sole mio - elvis you gotta have faith (shoe shop) - george michael big time sensuality - bjork walk like a man - 4 seasons the can can !!! anything by the pointy sisters.... moonwalk album - michael jackson take a walk on the wild side - lou reed stiletto heels - sailor oh thats enough 4 now someone else run with this now....

In the classical field there isn't very much, apart from lots of ballet music. And of course die Meistersinger von Nuernberg by Wagner (most of it plays in the workplace of the Cobbler Hans Sachs). Or maybe The Shoe cantata by Bach Der Shuh auf dem Felsen by Schubert Couldn't find them yet. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

oh no it's 'im back on again with 'is dodgy sense of humour...... 'fraid so........ shoeshine boy - humblebums (feat billy connolly) the lion sleeps tonight - tight fit one step beyond - madness (your love keeps lifting me) higher and higher - jackie wilson red shoes - elvis costello michael and the slipper tree - equals anything by the cuban heels anything by bootsy collins AND THEN IT GETS REALLY BAD tiger feet - mud anything on the stax label anything by steps actually no that is toooo much anything by wedge dwight (aka elton john)... maybe sandal in the wind ? bet u wish you'd never opened this thread......

Court out there - Kelis. If its hurting you - Robbie Williams. Knockin' on Evans door - Guns And Roses. I saw her standing there - Beatles (grasping I know!) Happy Feet - The motion picture soundtrack (in exchange for using Steps) I think you excelled yourself there Designer, looks like you've been busy! Monsieur, with these Rocher, you're really spoiling us!

hello dear, pun accepted !! Well here's a few more to keep this thread afloat... hi heel sneakers - tommy tucker back on my feet again - babys new boots and panties - ian dury step inside love - cilla walk right in - rooftop singers it's getting to the point - elo anything by toto anything by little feat AND THEN IT GETS REALLY GRIM... tiptoe thru the tulips - tiny tim croc-odile rock - wedge dwight lastly anything by wellington womble CAN IT GET ANY WORSE ?? ...shoe me the way to go home, i'm tired and i wanna go to bed....

Yeah, looks like this thread is getting way above the plimsoll line!! (*groan*) Chattanooga (Jimmy) Choo Choo - Glenn Miller I dont want a loafer - Texas Put your redcourts on - Corinne Bailey Rae Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin Heel the world - Michael Jackson (just imagine!) You Wear it Well - Rod Stewart And for the school teachers out there, One Two Buckle My Shoe. (*heckling from the back*) You've been a lovely audience. Goodnight!

look i'm running out of ideas now.... court in the act -lindisfarne all she wants to do is dance - don henley (about imelda marcos) 6.5 special - don lang (the only song i can think of with 'platform' in it) stand by me - ben e king the wanderer - dion don't let me be misunderstood - animals anyone for tennis - stackridge don't want to go too off message with these... i'll leave u with this question.... does a 7" vinyl collection count (if you stand them on end?)

right, this is the pits of a list but i'm doing all the work here... someones gonna get their head kicked it tonite - fleetwood mac all things bright and bootiful - didnt we all sing this !! under my heels - alice cooper (oh come on give me a mark for trying !) granny takes a trip (in her granny boots) - purple gang sweet charity (shop) cry me a river (island) - joe cocker the skaters waltz ben (sherman) - michael jackson anything by suede... putting on the style - lonnie donegan WELL I DID TELL YOU IT WAS A SH*T LIST !!! dont suppose mary j blige's middle name is jane....