My wife in her pumps

You kept your promise Bankofdad....

Lovely pictures, but most of all compliments to your wife....Wow what a good figure....

Love to see more

Thanks

FL

Thanks she doesn't think she has (you know what women can be like !!)

Didn't realise the first picture was that bad to be removed by the mods :santa_hat:

missed the first pic.. but i will say.... nice pic.. and they look taller than 5 inch to me.. either she's got a smaller foot so that 5 inch looks that tall.. or she's got a higher heel on than you think. either way.. compliments to you and your wife! RPM

Wow those look higher than 5 inch heels, what size shoes does she wear?

I bought my wife some similar 5.5 inch heels last year but they don't look as high.

Can your wife walk ok in them?

She takes a UK size 5 - they might be 5.5 inches but certainly no higher. I want to get her some 6 inch pumps similar to my avatar (but without the ankle strap).

She can walk in them ok but she only wears them indoors. She does have some 5 inch boots which she finds easier to walk in (more support I guess). I'll hold them next to each other to check the height but I'll be surprised if they are 6 inch.

I love them but the next pair we get will have a beige coloured sole which shows off the heels so much better

missed the first pic.. but i will say.... nice pic.. and they look taller than 5 inch to me.. either she's got a smaller foot so that 5 inch looks that tall.. or she's got a higher heel on than you think.

either way.. compliments to you and your wife!

RPM

Thanks for the compliments - don't know why they mods removed the first pick just showed her posing in them, maybe the latex pencil skirt, black stockings and corset were deemed too much :santa_hat:

Re the height of the heels see earlier reply

don't know why they mods removed the first pick just showed her posing in them, maybe the latex pencil skirt, black stockings and corset were deemed too much :santa_hat:

Nope, its what was on show above the corset. If you want to post pictures of your wife's breasts, then this really isnt the place for it.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!