Posting time cordinates

When I post something around midnight at my location as I'm doing now, does your reported time of entry record the same time or does it vary with each time zone? I guess I should tell you I am wearing my high stiletto heeled pumps, so this thread will fit into this forum, but this should have little effect on the original question, hopefully. If you are effected then post your reaction and maybe someone can find a cure. Like take a pair of heels for a walk around the block and post again. TAH TAH!

Under "User CP --> Edit Options" there is a box labeled "Date & Time Options". You can set your time zone here and the HHplace software will keep you in sync with the rest of the world! That time message derives from this setting, if it's correct then you don't have to set anything. We do think and talk about things other than heels here. That said, I'm wearing a really nice pair of boots as I write this! Make: "Preview" Style: "Mathes-Lea" Material: Leather upper, man-made sole Source: Nordstrom Rack They have a 1/2" hidden platform under the toe. (Just had to get things back on the subject of heels!)

post-1455-133522851565_thumb.jpg

Have a happy time!

• 2 months later...