Embarassing moments

Here is my embarassing moment and this is a true story.

When I was younger, I was at a party at some friend's house. We all were asked to remove our shoes because of their carpet. We all put our shoes and coats in one of the bedrooms. We were playing games including charades and lip sinking. I went to the bathroom and passed by the bedroom with the coats and shoes. There was a pair of black patent leather pumps with a three inch or so high heel. No one was around so I tried on the shoes. About that time the woman who owned them asked, "what do you think you are doing?" Thinking fast I said, I saw these high heels and I wanted to try them on, and then go lipsink a Tina Turner song. I think it will crack up everyone." She chewed me out for putting them on without asking her. She was afraid I might stretch them or damage them. I told her I didn't know whose shoes they were and apologized. I told her they fit OK. I asked her if I could wear them for the lipsink, and If I would wear them on their kitchen floor and do the lipsink there. She reluctently said OK. I asked her to introduce me as Tina Turner (and I'm not black, but that was the only female singer I could think of who sang and danced in high heels). I lipsank "Proud Mary" and everyone screamed!

I had no intention of doing this when I tried on those high heels. It was embarassing, but it was fun getting out of that mess.;)

That is adorable! So Sweet!